strips of latinum & Moekami

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksparrow

I've been reading the zealot wiki, and I found mention of a 'strips of latinum'
paper model from DS9, made by a smartgroups member. I love Star Trek, I've watched a lot of episodes, and I would like to add this model to my list of Star Trek models. If anyone can share it with me, please send me the file.:wave:

And the next model I need is from Moekami.http://moekami.himegimi.jp/item/024suzume/suzume.html I don't know if anyone managed to download Suzume, but I'd really like to make this model. It's pretty.

If anyone has these, please PM me the links.

N

niebla de fuego

And the next model I need is from Moekami.http://moekami.himegimi.jp/item/024suzume/suzume.html I don't know if anyone managed to download Suzume, but I'd really like to make this model. It's pretty.

If anyone has these, please PM me the links.

He never released Suzume to the public, only to a chosen very few close friends.

Quoting a message from another forum:
Turns out since it can be built without the clothing, it is not allowed on Japanese servers. And since it is of a licensed character it can not be sold on DLsite...
Don't expect to see her anywhere. He never made her available. :(

greymalkin

I, also, am trying to find a certain Phantasy Star Portable 2 model. Her name is Nagisa made by Moekami. She is a terrific looking model in a white military-looking jacket, short skirt, black leg coverings, long black hair, and a huge sword as tall as she is. I downloaded her from his site when it was available, so I have it, but it has fold lines all over it. They look especially bad on her face, arms, hands, and fingers.
Do either of you, or anyone else, know where to get the version without all of the lines on it? I would really like to make this model. It won't open in Pepakura Designer in order for me to remove the lines so I can print it. It says "Enter password for Unlock" and there is a place to type in the password. If I knew an email for Moekami, I would write him and ask for the password. Thanks a ton for any help. I really like this model.

jacksparrow

I checked my model of Nagisa, it has lines on face and hands, I tried to open it in Pepakura designer, but it starts, then it switches to viewer...:curse:
I would like a lineless model too...

greymalkin

I had the same problem. Someone here on Zealot gave me the following suggestion. Go ahead and open it in Pepakura Viewer. You can't open it in Designer without a password from Moekami. Under Print Settings, change the transparency to the way that works best for you. 100% transparency takes those lines away, but also takes your glue tabs away. 90% makes the fold lines almost invisible and also makes the glue tab lines quite light. 80% makes the fold lines very faint and I can still see the tabs better for cutting than at 90%. Play with the adjustment to set it right for your eyes. Mine have been around for quite awhile and don't see as well as they used to.

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
I've been reading the zealot wiki, and I found mention of a 'strips of latinum'
paper model from DS9, made by a smartgroups member. I love Star Trek, I've watched a lot of episodes, and I would like to add this model to my list of Star Trek models. If anyone can share it with me, please send me the file.:wave:]

Any progress on the lantinum?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
jacksparrow, you tread on dangerous ground, towards a slippery slope into the abyss. Don't ask for members to share models with you!! :yawn: What you do in P.M.'s and emails is your business, keep it off the public pages though. Think, be smart, eyes sharp, ears click! Thus, with temerity, I am called upon to close this thread.:finger:

No problems, no warnings, just don't do it again. :mask: Now, go to sleep.

By the way, if anyone finds the model, send me a P.M. (Well, the subject has been broached already)clever

Status
Not open for further replies.