Soaring

Ok, here's a more in depth look at that last step... :/

Attachments

• 100_1624.jpg
    100_1624.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 5
S

Soaring

:mrgreen:AHHA!~ Now, here's the 4 parts that make up the basic shape of the head! Click on the picture, study it, let's move onto th next step.

Attachments

• 100_1626.jpg
    100_1626.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 6
S

Soaring

YAY! Check this out! Tang did a GREAT job on designing the head! I think it's original :p Unlike all the other heads, Tang cut the parts up into simpler pieces. I may be wrong, but I like Tang's head design :/

REMEMBER- THIS IS NOT GLUED! I just attached them, without glue, more like pre shaping! :)

Attachments

• 100_1627.jpg
    100_1627.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 6
S

Soaring

Still without glue, just noting a very important aread. The Frills on the top are not supposed to cover this space shown in the picture. There's supposed to be a piece that goes inbetween it, I'll show it to ya after..

Attachments

• 100_1628.jpg
    100_1628.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
S

Soaring

Alright folks, more will come after I finish Installing Halo CE for my little borther, and after cleaning those dishes :| See ya then!

S

Soaring

Ok, I'll finish up Noir in the afternoon, maybe 5 hours :/ I'm going to continue EX-S's waist :D Then Noir will come back :p

S

Soaring

?!?!?!!?Hold up guys! Lemme eat a snack and continue my Lego Hazel :/ I'll start again in an hour :D

S

Soaring

Alright, if you're still watching this thread, which I doubt(Anyone) This part may be the most crucial, that and the inside of the head and placement :D

S

Soaring

Alright, side guards?!?!?!? :)

To get this right, I did the piece INSIDE OUT, with the white stuff on the outside :D Ok, don't glue any part of it though, or else the parts will get real fiddly when you're placing them in :/

Attachments

• 100_1643.jpg
    100_1643.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 5
S

Soaring

:eek:ops: Ok, more when I get back from Staples to get some science project materials :D

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Soaring, have you ever considered painting the model? Because those fold lines look pretty visible on the black colour to me......

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I'm also paying attention to this thread, I just don't post unless I have something to say. :) Also, as you know I'm little busy with something. ;)

S

Soaring

Yes Lex, the black lines have become visible T_T That's what I get for scoring with an X-acto knife :(

Hi Skip :)

Alright, more updates when I come back from school

palmer

Jul 5, 2007
Nice built Soar!
I use to fill the 'scored' white lines with a black felt tip, the effect is good.

I like so much this model I hope one day will be released to download.

S

Soaring

o_O Thanks for the tip! Credit to Palmer for that-

I'll apply it to the model as soon as I get one! *Points to sister* Gimmey that felt pen!!!

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Soaring, just thinking that you can try scoring with a ball-point pen instead (of course with its ink ran out already ^^) That does not damage the print and so might fare better with white lines...