Strasburg Railroad, Arcade & Attica Railroad

RobertInOntario

Mar 22, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
King Bonk said:
FWIW i just bought tix to the Dec 2 "Day Out with Thomas" event at Strasburg and will therefore be there that day with my kids. I think I'll even push it further and stay/eat at some of these places. Tell you what Robert, I'll give you a full-scale review of your next-years trip ... when i go.

kb

Thanks! Keep me posted. I look forward to hearing about your visit in December! Rob

King Bonk

Sep 11, 2006
philly
www.kingbonk.libsyn.com
MilesWestern said:
D D D D De December in Pa Pa Pensylvania?? That sounds cold!!

it'd be just as cold if i stayed home ;) . bein from philly an all. pert near as cold in ontario i should think.

anyway, yeah, dec.... thomas was sold out this month. slow on the draw. here's a tip - if you want to get at any of these thomas events order now!

RobertInOntario

Mar 22, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
King Bonk said:
it'd be just as cold if i stayed home ;) . bein from philly an all. pert near as cold in ontario i should think.

anyway, yeah, dec.... thomas was sold out this month. slow on the draw. here's a tip - if you want to get at any of these thomas events order now!

It probably won't be that bad. My family and I often ride on the South Simcoe Railway, which is a steam train that's about an hour north of Toronto. Every year, they run Christmas trains throughout December and the temperature usually climbs into the 20s or 30s. Be nice if the coaches were heated though! Rob

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Robert: The planned date is American Thanksgiving which takes place after the snow flies. Still not sure if we'll go.
Come over and talk at the Platelayers booth at the Xmas train show; I'll probably be doing cardboard buildings (again).

RobertInOntario

Mar 22, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi David: Sorry ... I forgot that it was the American Thanksgiving! I'm still hoping to go to Strasburg sometime, but not at all sure when.

Yes, I'll pop over to the Platelayers booth (I'm a member as well but usually can't make it to the meetings). I'm looking forward to this show as it was excellent last year.

Rob