strange look

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Roger Hensley said:
Frankly, I think that you're kidding yourself about that, but that's ok. I figured out how to bypass the 'Home Page' so it won't affect me any longer.
Maybe yes and maybe no, at least on this one issue. I think Peter has given us what we've asked for and then some on all other issues.

But, if you read my whole post, there's instructions there on how to bypass your "home page" if you want to.:D

Jac's Lines

Jan 28, 2005
Rochester, NY
Is anyone else having to resign in with a user name and password whenever they visit the gauge? I used to just be permanently logged in, but today whenever I come to the gauge from a new explorer window it doesn't recognize me and I have to reenter the user name and password. I also lose my preferences for the "gauge classic format" and have to reset. Not a huge deal, but a new quirk associated (I think?) with the new home page feature.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
ezdays said:
Me, I still haven't decided whether I like the home page or not, but I can alway skip it if I don't. I'm also not sure if I like the "new gauge" or the "classic Gauge" better. I keep switching back and forth.:confused:

Yikes...I just got to the new Home Page....not to fear though...I hummed a few bars of "Innagaddadavida"...and found my way back to Oz:thumb: Meantime, I'll be in the corner of my layout room sucking my thumb and whimpering whilst pondering joining a crocheting blog.:D

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Hi pete, I am haviing trouble with the spell checker, hamr I click on it and it asks me if I want to down load it,:confused: and that it is a tool for IE explorer, am I doing something wrong, is this happening to anybody else?.... by the way pete, it is a great new look to big blue, thanks for all the hard work you put in behind the sceens... sorry for the spelling,sign1 sign1 but if I could use the spell cheker.....sign1 welllllll.....:D :D :D :D :D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
jcoop1 said:
Don't Like It,

Put It Back
Put what back? :confused: You can go back to all blue if that's what you're talking about. Just go to the bottom of any page and change your selection. If you don't like getting here through the "home" page, then just link to the main page to get here. As for anything else, what's not to like?:D

Peter T Davis

Apr 14, 2004
New England
www.zealot.com
Ausien, yes the spell checker is an addon to Internet Explorer. If you want to use it, you do have to do the download. Several people, including myself, have installed it without any issues. As with any download, however, use caution and what works for everyone else may not work for you.