Stormtrooper One/Blastech E-11 Blaster Rifle

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Gearz

Gearz Member

To kewl for school MF! :thumb:

If you don't find the original and re-design it, think about allowing / adding a compartment for an ipod or mp3 player. It would It be great with sound effects. Not to sure how you could activate them.

2. Kjev

Kjev Member

A way to put in a laser pointer!
  3. Jixton

Jixton New Member

Awesome!! I currently own a solid Resin E-11, Which, I've been told weighs just as much as the real prop.
    Kinda heavy once you've been trooping for a few hours though, so I've always been on the lookout for a lighter version.

This is looking very promising, and extremely detailed too!!

Keep up the great work!!
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

What about getting one of those Episode I mini blasters and pulling the sound card out of it? :wink:
  5. Inv8r_timmy

Inv8r_timmy New Member

Actually a pretty good idea, but I'd suggest the Rubies Han Solo blaster -I'm using one for my E-11 PVC build. You can pick them up for under ten bucks, the speaker and sound module are nice and light, and the sound is actually a good match for the E-11.
  6. dayspringxo

dayspringxo New Member

Any updates on files for the E-11 blaster? I am very excited about this model.
  7. mb1701d

mb1701d New Member

After attending the Fan EXPO in Toronto recently and seeing members of the 501st in full Stormtooper armour I'm hoping that this project will be finished and available for download.
  8. the_spartan_fury

the_spartan_fury Shadow Striker

mb1701d, you have just necroed a VERY old thread. I'm not an admin, but please, for everyone's sake, don't do this sort of thing. It's been properly dead for 9 months, with no proper activity for over a year.