storm trooper?

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
No, sorry. I did wonder for a while if the models from the Battlefront games for the PC may be extractable for us but never looked into it. That may be the way to go?

I know of a 1/1 Stormtrooper helmet but I'm sure that was a comercial kit. I can't even remember where I saw that.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I knew of the Piromodel ones, but they're Lego style. Still nice though. Project Vader is pretty much the same as Piromodels, though I like Solo in carbonite.

As for something similar to the recently released Halo Masterchief, I don't think there is one. There are some nice meshes of Troopers at Sci-Fi 3D: The Ultimate 3D Sci-Fi Resource You could try grabbing one of those to use either as a base for your own or to see if they'll unfold straight into a model? I have no idea what sort of poly count they have or if there's intersection on them.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
That looks like Kancho's Stormtrooper Helmet. It's a little out of scale... like 1.5/1 roughly.

the_spartan_fury

Shadow Striker
Sep 4, 2008
Margate
I know this is probably necro, but i have been using the scifi3d thing to get some models of greivous, vader, storm and clone trooper ep3. i have got rid of the bodyglove, etc, and have each ot the plates for the troopers and vader complete, with no work on greivous, using 3ds max.