STOLEN!!!/LOST!!! TAMIYA BRUISER!(update#4)GOT IT!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by TREASUREYARD, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

NEED HELP!..THIS TAMIYA BRUISER IS OUT THERE!!!..AND NEED TO FIND IT!...SOMEONE HAS IT!..I GOT THIS TRUCK IN A TRADE...AND WAS SENT FROM UNITED STATES/OKLAHOMA CITY 73160 TO ONTARIO CANADA...BUT NEVER SHOWED UP!...ITS BEEN OVER 30 DAYS.TRUCK WAS INSURED..BUT I WANT THE TRUCK BACK!THIS TRUCK WAS SENT USPS WITH TRACKING BUT CAN NOT BE TRACKED FROM MY END..THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD.THIS IS THE INFO I GOT..custom lable#CP33637826US INSURANCE TRACKING#VE498850243US USPS#3961360007...I DONT WANT THE INSURANCE MONEY....I WANT THE TRUCK!..IF ANYONE NOTES SOMEONE TRYING TO RESELL/TRADE THIS TRUCK..PLEASE E-MAIL ME ASAP! treasureyard@sympatico.ca I HAVE INC A LINK WITH PICS OF THE TRUCK..THIS TRUCK ALSO INC A NIB JUGGERNAUT F-350 BODY.BRUISER ALSO HAD A VERY NICE LIGHT KIT INSTALLED VERY NEATLY UNDER THE CUSTOM PAINTED BRUISER BODY,BUT SOME LIGHTS ARENT HOOKED UP.THE STEERING WHEEL ALSO IS BROKEN AT THE SHAFT..AND THIS TRUCK WAS ALL COMPLETE.THANK YOU:(
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4027452&uid=1000623&members=1
  2. cynical

cynical Member

well sorry to tell you this but there's not much of a chance your going to get it... sorry
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya I agree your chances are slim to none of getting it back sorry dude
  4. pimp

pimp Active Member

well if u traded u should have got a tracking # u can see if it was lost or never sent
  5. cfsl

cfsl New Member

Anyone can check the status as long as he has the tracking #. I've checked it for you but it seems that it is not a valid #. I suggest you to contact the person on the other side to clarify it first.
  6. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

lay off the caps man. sorry about your loss but can you say s.o.l??
  7. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

Thank you..but the tracking number/numbers are right..i was told items sent out of the us w/usps w/tracking cant be tracked once they have left the country..I think that SUCKS!..but items sent from canada to the us w/tracking can be traced from the us...THIS IS WHAT MAKE ME UPSET.and to top it all off the sender is the only person that can place a trace on it..WELL WHAT ABOUT THE PERSON THATS GETTING THE ITEM?:(..well all i can say that this truck is out there and someone has it but ME!...AND NOW IM OUT BIG BUCKS AND THE TRADE!:(
  8. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

Animals paper models

sorry about the caps..im just so upset..it makes me SICK!..one note to all that this is also posted in other forums..but there must be other forums out there...so please feel free to post it...all the help i can get might bring it closed to finding it.i will also post any new info as i get it..or if the truck ever shows up thank you.
  9. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

its cool just really hard to read and follow but good luck.
  10. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

JUST A NOTE..I need to find someone thats in the Oklahoma City 73160 area.Is there anyone on this forum thats near there??.Please get back to me for more info.
  11. osbornel

osbornel Member

i go there on the weekends to race, got a phone number? call the law!
  12. How did this deal go down?? If you made it over the internet I think you can file with the Internet Fraud agency, I don't know if it will get your truck back but it might help...The site is: http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp Hope this helps.
  13. punkerboy_69

punkerboy_69 Member

hey man, i once did a trade from canida and it was for a super blackfot(wow) but anyways it took like 45 days for it to show up. and i had the same problems, dont get your hopes up but just keep that in mind.
  14. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

thanks for that info..but i dont think this will help me.i made the deal on the internet..as it was listed on ebay..and the reserve was never met so i offered a trade for it and the person went for it.he has 100% feedback and i talked to him on the phone..and still do..but im still haveing doubts about it...he got my item that i offered to trade for the bruiser..in like 8 days...but im sitting with still nothing.:(
  15. cynical

cynical Member

just go for the money.. there's a very slim chance that you will ever see it again sorry :(.....
  16. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

hi there and thanks for posting.what im trying to do....is get someone for me to go and try and see if the person still has it...and never sent it...place of work(custom concepts),s shields blvd...im in canada..what law do you want me to call?...do you go near that street?
  17. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

this is my other big problem..what guarantees me that hes going to even send me the refund??...thats what also worries me to...well it makes me SICK! that the sender has all the control...WHERES THE FARENESS IN ALL OF THIS...WHEN TRADING WITH OTHERS!:(:(
  18. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

thanks buddy..but the problem is that when items are sent via service guarantee 8 to 10 days w/tracking..then there should be no problems when its sent that way..he got my trade in like 6 days so...whats wrong in this picture?..im thinking he had it sent as it shows when you track it that it did reach canada..but then???...well that up in the air!..im thinking he had a stop delivery put on it..i dont know if you can do that after it has been sent..can you?[?]
  19. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

well the truck is still out there...i was just talking to the sender and he told me that he still didnt get the truck back..and i didnt!!!..he also told me that insurance has been filled out..and will take from 30 to 60 days for me to get the insurance on the truck...im still hoping that this truck will show up!:(
  20. TREASUREYARD

TREASUREYARD New Member

UPDATE!..i just got this info that the tracking number is working again?..i just dont understand whats going on or what this might means...The truck was sent by the sender in the US on 2/18/04...Please clink on the link and type in tracking number that was given to me by the sender for the truck VE498850243US apply this in the first block and tell me what this means?:(
    https://obc.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do;jsessionid=(otcpcd00_PE1_02)ID1505796892DB0.11358006283140498End;sapj2ee_*=1505796892

SHOULD I BE HAPPY?:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.