Stock Certificates

Discussion in 'ID Badges, E-passes and Faces Behind The Names' started by Topo, May 13, 2004.

1. Doctor G

Doctor G Active Member

Nice paper work

Tyler,

Very nice paper work you put together. Very authentic. Your waybills are already ready for an operating session!!!

I like the realistic and historically accurate job you did right down to the three digit phone number in Merrick......very nice.

Dr Tom
  2. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

Tyler,

I really like the photo under your handle, a strange creation for sure.

I'm not making any waybills, That would get way too complicated on a RR the size of mine; I do not be want'ng to try to read car numbers on Ho cars ever.. I want to build a control panel, either for my new rr design, or a temporary one for Crooked Creek, State Line, and Gegokayoosa.

then I need to clan up the track, and set up the tabs for crooked creek so I will have switching to do. with 19 delivery locations in Crooked Creek, I should be able to play well until Montgomery furnace . I have the track pushed down to . I may try to clean up the mountain one more time, so we can run log trains and ore trains down the mountain. If we can make Bob switch Terrapin, he might be in favor of tearing my mountain down.
  3. gbwdude

gbwdude Member

Bill,

The profile picture I found somewhere on the internet, it's one of Walthers/Life Like's USRA 0-6-0's that they photoshopped. It was strange, so I hit save and now it's my profile picture for now.

Now I haven't been around for one of your operating sessions, I've only heard horror stories. I would be more than happy to help clean track and whatever else in order for one to happen.

Tyler