Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by eightyeightfan1, Dec 13, 2008.

1. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

It is with regret that I have to step down as moderator.

Because of personal conflicts and off line commitments, I feel that I cannot commit the time it takes to moderating my forums.
    Though the last three years I have been a moderator have been full filling, I'm not completely leaving the Gauge, only demoting myself to regular member.
    Don and Mikey have been informed about me leaving as a mod, but wish to stay as a member.
    Thank-you everyone for your support while I was a mod.
  2. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

I am glad your still hanging around.

3. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

More than moderators, all yous' guys have come to be our friends....So as long as you'll still be around we'll be in touch.
    Good luck and don't make yourself scarce. :thumb:
  4. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Sorry to hear that 88, but im glad your sticking around the gauge. Thanks for all the work you have done for this great forum in the past :thumb: :wave:
  5. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

May your problems resolve themselves quickly and favorably.
  6. leon

leon Member

Sorry to hear that 88. I am sure you have good reason and I wish you the best. I am glad you decided to remain with the Gauge though.
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

There's no doubt that Ed is not only a good moderator, but a fine modeler and a great friend. We will miss him as a moderator, but he will still remain a fine modeler and great friend, no one can take that away.

Thank you, thank you for your years of service to the Gauge and to Zealot train forums, we are indebted to you.
  8. iis612

iis612 Member

I just want to echo the sentiments of the others.
    I am happy that you are sticking around.
    Thank you for all that you have done as a Mod.

9. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

thank you for all your help:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  10. nkp174

nkp174 Active Member

Thank you for your work!
  11. jesso

jesso Member

Sorry to hear you are stepping down. Will miss bugging you to change the picture of the week! Thank you for all the work you did on the magazine, and the traveling cars. Hope to hear more from you!
  12. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Nope...disapproaved as well. Can't go...just can't.

All kidding aside...thanks for your great help. And I too am glad you're stickin' around.
  13. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

Thanks for all the hard work youve put into the site, it is greatly appreciated. Glad youll still be around!