Stepping down as Admin

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by cgutzmer, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zealousy

zealousy Member

Good luck Chris! Have fun in France :) Geez I wish I can end up in France LOL ;)
  2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

All the best Chris !!!
    Hope it all works out for you

You said about bring the hobby out the shadow, You''l be happy to know that last week
    G4 video game channel , Show some site for building paper model its get real big

People are displaying their build at their desk at work !!

You can see part of the show at Paperkraft site

Good luck !! :)
  3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Best of luck in your new venture and new home!
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks guys!

anyone happen to have a link to that g4 thingy? :)
  5. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Sorry to see you "go," but ECards is really shaping up. Good luck on your move to France and here's hoping for growing success with EC.
  6. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

Hope the move goes well Chris, and I can understand why you would have to step down. Moderating is a time consuming thing to do well, and with a move abroad and a fledgling business ... you will have your time well and truly spoken for!

Hopefully, once I get past my christmas hangovers etc. I will tidy up and publish some models that people might want to buy ;) The Sci-Fi stuff was a sales-flop....but I will be making some new things soon!
  7. mauther

mauther Active Member

Thanks for this place, Chris. Good luck with your shop!:wave:
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

No need to thank me for this place - its the members that make it what it is, Just give a gentle nudge at times :)

Flarebaffled - hopefully once we get our sci-fi game going those sales will take off :) Looking forward to your new stuff!

9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Thank you for the work for the community all this time Chris! Please do pop back often though, you'll never know what this place will become! :D
  10. gregh

gregh Member

Thank You Chris. Best of health happiness and success !
  11. the4ce

the4ce Member

Good luck in France and in other places! Thank you for uploading my models. :wave:
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

13. Good

Good A different person

Not anywhere...

....can I see a comment that the involvment as a moderator or any kind of official activity would be in conflict with your bizzniz. Just that you do not have time enough...

So, n810, I guess the stepdown was not due to any conflicts of interest.

And again...of course any designer and/or peddeler of paper models can use a forum to communicate...but there is a fine line between commercial missuse and information.

And I also would like to extend my best wishes for cgutzmer and his buiness.

I have been called many thing the last days...while I can not recall calling anybody anything specific. So pls. all you guys on this site...look into yourself and try to stop being so blind for realities of life and the computer age.
  14. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Stop bothering us with your pro-theft of other's work. Get back on your own forum.
  15. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Don't rise to the idiot, StevO. Try and ignore them/it. I know it's wrong with what they are doing, but they'll get bored posting on here when members don't reply to their posts. I'd just report the post and let the admin deal with it.
  16. Good

Good A different person

Good day to you all..'s the idiot again.

It's seems that namecalling is a part of the etiqeutte at Zealot...I hope
    somebody gets 4 points punishment for insulting another member.

What will you report me for to the admin...having different views...?

I have try to state several times that what these guys, I'M NOT ONE OF THESE GUYS, are doing is wrong...but why waste the's here to

And it must be the same old Zealot tradition that make anybody guilty just because haveing different oppinions and speaking up for somebody that perhaps do not always use the best way of communicating.

So pls. try again to lift your eyes a bit...and I'm talking to all of you being members of this forum which is not a part of the E-cardmodel mob. Thy to see thru the red haze of righteousness and focus on what you really can do.

I mentioned the E-cardmodel mob...when being at that site and looking on the forum there you will find that many of the people discussing these issues are affiliated with that again...perhaps their war should take place over there.

StevO, you might be a very nice person...but your anger will probably make you feel worse and worse.

You do not have to debate with me...I guess you are out of words...

The Idiot...Good
  17. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Ok, maybe calling you an idiot was the wrong thing to do, but you are hiding behind a false name, what am I supposed to call you. You won't let go, this thread was about Chris stepping down as an admin, not about the copyright issue. He has his reasons, I don't what they are, but being an admin isn't forced on anyone.

I you want to still discuss the copyright issue start your own thread, I'm sure the admin/mods will allow that, as long as it's kept clean. I won't be posting in it though, I've had enough of the copyright issue (I know if effects everyone) and I just want to get back to building.

Another thing, why are you using a false tag/name, everyone else is using there own tag. Maybe 'nothing' was right when he stated on the other thread that we had a mole.
  18. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Well I didn't see this before. I hope you do well Chris, and I'm glad you're helping take the fight to the plastic! ;)
  19. PModel Rookie

PModel Rookie Member

I was hoping that you could stay as an admin a little longer...

And,I don't really understand why would you step out(forgive me for my english...)

Thanks for being a nice admin for us,for us all!
  20. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Mr. Good,
    I do not have a conflict of interest here. I allow everyone the same rights that I get myself in regards to promoting their card related sites (legal ones). I am here as a volunteer to keep this community working and enjoyable so thats what I try to do. We have also been trying to fight piracy here LONG before I opened my site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.