Stealth Talon WIP

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ARMORMAN, Oct 7, 2007.

ARMORMAN Guest

All my models are available through me (or somewhere on the web).

I have also done a Ranger Interceptor from "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers":

ComicSpace - Sculpts, paper model kits, toys, games / Page 4 of 26

An Omnidroid from "The Incredibles"

ComicSpace - Sculpts, paper model kits, toys, games / Page 5 of 26

That is available here:

ComicSpace - Sculpts, paper model kits, toys, games

I also redrew and modified Ninjatoes' Defiant plus created Assembly Instructions for it. Available here:

The Thunderbolt and Interceptor are $10/ea for the pdf, and the others are free.

2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

hey armorman, i gotta wait till monday to see where my finances are then ill e-mail you for the thunderbolt if thats ok?
  3. Paragon

Paragon Active Member about that Talon...any progress?

ARMORMAN Guest

Nothing, Monday's fine.

Paragon, I am planning to work on it today - life has gotten in the way of work....:(
  5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I second that. Any new Talon pics?? I got hold of the movie the other day for a refresher. The wings would be cool on this model. :)

I don't know why but the download link for the EDI doesn't work. Is the model still available?

ARMORMAN Guest

Life keeps getting in the way...I started cutting....maybe a alittle time tomnight...we'll see.
  7. Paladin

Paladin Member

EDI Stealth model

I can send you a copy of the EDI model from their webpage. I don't know why it isn't working online.
    Personally I think this model needs some serious "refining" to make it more like the movie prop.
  8. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much. :) I'll send a PM with my email.
  9. Janx

Janx Member

Hehe and theres me still about 90% they way through modelling the thunderbolt to do just such athing as making a card/plastic model for the same reason you did Bill, I think I will put it on the back burner for now :) will post a screenie of the 3d model when I get home. Did a Fury 3d model a while back but its a bit too complex to just convert to paper.

ARMORMAN Guest's the deal. The intake/thruster assembly is just waaaay too confusing so I am redesigning it tonight.
  11. Janx

Janx Member

Just having alook at my Starfury, tbh its not suitable in any way for conversion :( made it over 7 years ago in a program called truspace and it is a mess. The Thunderbolt is worth doing but I'll just use that now to make a plastic card base for a kit.

Are you thinking of changing the intakes on the Talon? from the images you posted the above canopy intake looked good to me, the wing root, rear will be a pain to do though.

Attached Files:

ARMORMAN Guest

Yes, I am working on the engine assembly. It has some serious flaws.

Nice models, BTW.
  13. Wbnemo1

Wbnemo1 Member

Hey Bill,
    I did a CAD of the EDI UCAV if ya want to do that next. I have top and side not front though wouldnt be hard to do, just extrude linesw and fill in the blanks lol
  14. Master-Bruce

I'd be interested in taking a look at those Will. If you'd PM me I'll send my email addy.

ARMORMAN Guest

I will consider it, but the next model after this one is a very memorable two engine German Flying Wing that never existed....;)
  16. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I was hoping someone would take that on as soon as I saw "that thread"** :D

**I sure hope we're both talking about the same thing :p
  17. Master-Bruce

I'm blank, I have no idea what you're on about. :)

ARMORMAN Guest

Good! Because....

"They're loading it onto a truck..."

"Truck?! What TRUCK?!!?"
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

20. Wbnemo1

Wbnemo1 Member

ha ha this should be sweet!