Starting Over Decisions

wdsrwg

Jan 29, 2006
Hill Country of Western Wisconsin
Just stopped in and was wondering if anyone here has ever thought of
building the Bailey yard in North Platte.
I am going to do the calculations tonight for fun and I bet it would take
at least a 4 car garage.
Sorry for the interuption, I'm just floating around tonight.

See Ya,

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Lynn;

I am verry much a start and stop person. I walk by my layout every day and haven't lifted a fingers to work on it for at least 3 months. I have 90% of the track laid with a couple of siding and the area where I hope will someday sit a turntable, which I can't afford at this point :cry: :cry:

I need to make some decisions about scenicing the thing as well, but now have some ideas about how I want to do it, it is just a matter of getting started again. Summertime isn't good railroading time for me as much of the summer we have grandkids visiting or we are off visiting them and their partents.:D :D

I enjoy it too much not to get cranked up again soon:thumb:

Bob

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
I here you Bob I don't have any grandchildren yet just teenagers and summer is very busy . I pretty much try to do a bit every day . I think I'm addicted sign1

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
I sort of was addicted when I started to build my first layout. Then we moved and it took me a long time to get started again and I got this far and have sort of put it on the back burner for right now. I'll get after it again because I can't stand having it sitting there partly completed :curse: