Started some scenery at last

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Well, the plastering is done by the bridge area, and a few trees placed just to see what it will turn out like. Next part is to greenify (D'you like that new word LOL) Still got hugh area's to plaster yet, keep putting it off and scratchbuilding some. Still, I'll get around to it soon.
Here's a before shot as it was Saturday night, and as it is now..

Shamus
ba.jpg

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
My, that barren landscape is not so barren anymore!
The layout is looking great Shamus!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Your layout is developing very nicely Paul. It won't be long till your scenery gets dense greenify stuff. Your skills show why we always call you a Master of Model Railroading

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey kind people,
Many thanks for the comments. By the way,--GREENIFYING is the next step I shall be getting to in the not toooooo distant future.

Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Paul

What a Difference a Day Makes... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Already this first step in landscaping looks fine. Now I'm looking forward for the 'greenifying' process. And I suppose that we will also see some 'bark-on-the-grounding' and 'rolled-down-bouldering' of this little gulch! :D :D :D

As usual, top notch modeling - great to see pictures of your work again. Thanks, friend!

Ron

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks kind people, finished another section with the plaster, now 1/3rd of the plastering is finished.
Shamus