Started some scenery at last

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Sep 21, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Well, the plastering is done by the bridge area, and a few trees placed just to see what it will turn out like. Next part is to greenify (D'you like that new word LOL) Still got hugh area's to plaster yet, keep putting it off and scratchbuilding some. Still, I'll get around to it soon.
    Here's a before shot as it was Saturday night, and as it is now..

2. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

"Rock" on !! I like what you did with the little porter, neat!
  3. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

WOW! That is really neat Paul. You sure do good landscaping as well as everything else.
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Looking good Paul, but a word of caution. In this country it is illegal to "greenify". :p :rolleyes: :D
  5. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

What a transition! Looks great. Can't wait to see it after you're done "greenifying" it.
  6. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

My, that barren landscape is not so barren anymore!
    The layout is looking great Shamus!
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
  7. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Looking good Paul. Nice to see your photos back on the Gauge for some first class inspiration!

8. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

I like how that type of landscaping turns out. Great job.
    I can relate to the "putting it off" thing.
  9. Paul, you're up to your usual tricks with both scenery and language. "Greenify????":eek: :eek: :D

Seriously, it's looking good. Your new layout is going to be another beauty.
  10. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Your layout is developing very nicely Paul. It won't be long till your scenery gets dense greenify stuff. Your skills show why we always call you a Master of Model Railroading
  11. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hey kind people,
    Many thanks for the comments. By the way,--GREENIFYING is the next step I shall be getting to in the not toooooo distant future.

12. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

What a Difference a Day Makes... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Already this first step in landscaping looks fine. Now I'm looking forward for the 'greenifying' process. And I suppose that we will also see some 'bark-on-the-grounding' and 'rolled-down-bouldering' of this little gulch! :D :D :D

As usual, top notch modeling - great to see pictures of your work again. Thanks, friend!

13. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Lookin' good! Be nice too see it with some "hair" soon! :D :D :D
  14. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Paul .......As usual your pictures are better than a 1000 words of instruction...please keep the lessons coming
  15. Great looking pics, Paul. Looking forward to seeing more!
  16. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks kind people, finished another section with the plaster, now 1/3rd of the plastering is finished.
  17. jimnrose

jimnrose Member

Another grat project; thanks AGAIN for sharing it with us. I better get back to my FIRST greenifying effort. Take care, Jim