Start with a lousy photo..

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
I have to agree about that uphill race, and smoke. Even if it isn't an Alco, it could smoke a little. Maybe some of you photo masters could change it to an Alco. Now there's a challenge.

Seriously, I guess I'm going to have to learn how to use Photoshop. I have it, but just haven't taken the time to do much with it, yet. I figure I'm lucky if I just get a halfway decent picture with my digital, especially if it's an "action shot", due to the delay between when you push the shutter button and when it acts.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Guess this will have to do for now.

Shamus

Attachments

• gary.jpg
    gary.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 48

Peirce

Dec 28, 2000
Southbury, CT, USA
www.geocities.com
I have been following this thread for a while without making any comment, just enjoying watching all that talent at work. However, when that cat showed up, I fell on the floor laughing.

I have used two of the three major image editing packages mentioned, MGI and PSP7. MGI is very good and economical because it is free or at very low extra cost with many new computers. I received the Platinum version with my new Gateway.

PSP7 is also reasonably priced. I have found it to be very versitile and it serves my needs very well. It is now my main photo editing tool.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Yeah Pierce, I also use Paintshop pro7 and Photoshop. I suppose PSP7 is my main proggy.

Shamus