Starlancer Models: need beta testors

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Mauiman

Mauiman Member

Dang... Now I want to play the sister game to this one... Freelancer.

It just so happens that I have that exact title. But it is burried under some stuff. Hmmmmmm.
  2. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

I am a little stopped even after Kurgen but next week I should begin the assembly of Shroud that is already printed. Then I create a thread specify for him... :thumb::wave:
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Ah, good!

I seem to have experienced a burnout on the Starlancer models. I'll probably pick them up again sometime in the future. If anyone wants to assist me in creating instructions, then by all means draw away! :D
  4. when do you plan to release your models ive been following this topic and love what i see mainly like the basalisk i would beta build some but my cameras broken so i wouldnt be much help (must buy new on) so keep up the good work
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Well if no-one minds, I'd could just send in the files for the models. The 3D model in Pepakura could stand in for the instructions for the time being. Would that be alright with everyone?
  6. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Pukov test build

wall1 HELP!!!! I've been trying to build the Pukov, but on the page 3 part I cannot get the tabs to align with the edge...if I align the edge with the tabs first, the center doesn't align, if i align the center first i can't align the edges...any one have an idea of what i'm messing up???

7. Millenniumfalsehood

I have a pretty good idea. The edges are supposed to be square, and you may be folding them so that they are paralelle with the vertical axis, i.e. straight up and down. Also, it is supposed to be tilted at a rather sharp angle, about 45 degrees, so if you don't fold it sharply enough it won't reach all the way.

It may help if you attach the edge first, then fold the short edge flaps and attach the center.

Could you possibly post a pic so I can see what you're talking about?

The models have been uploaded into the gallery section! :D Now if anyone wants to be a beta-tester, by all means test away!
  8. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

I think I got it....maybe...I trimmed off the glue tabs and my angle is a bit off.. but its looking pretty good! my batteries in my camera are dead so I'll pick up some more this afternoon and post a few pics tonight!
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Ships are now in the "Starlancer" section. Those descriptions took a while to make, mainly because I had to hand-write them off the game then re-type them in the e-mails I sent to cgutzmer(that was *before* I realized they were all under the 2mb limit. . .). So, enjoy! I'm back to work on the Yamato. There is a lot to this model, like the 16 launch bays and all the loops and fins. I really burnt myself out on it last time, but I hope that I'll be able to finish it soon.