Starlancer Models: need beta testors

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I've got the Mammoth-class Cargo Carrier and it's 14 cargo pods finished.

I've got to get a website for these. . .any good free ones that are easy to use? I've been thinking about using Freewebs like Jaybats.
  2. Gearz

Gearz Member

what are you TB's doing..... pictures we need PICTURES..?? :neutral:
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Yes, yes! Pictures! I would certainly like to see some else's build of the Reliant and the Pukov.

I'll be doing some fighters now to balance out the capital ships. The first is definitely going to be the Shroud.
  4. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

Oh Man!
    The think are quite messed up this week at my office. I've been here 'till 23 everyday, but, guess we will have some pics of ANS Victorious tomorrow.
    I swear!
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Hey Red Wolf, catch enough ZZZZs yet? :wink: How's the Pukov coming? Any notes?
  6. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Sorry about the delay know how life is..:cry: lost a friend last Tuesday..he wasn't feeling well and left work to go home..had a heart attack and lost control. John Robert had just turned 49 three days earlier. I just returned from his place in NC on Monday and got selected to fly at an air show at Pope AFB NC. So now I'm back in NC thru Sunday for the show.( I'm a C-17 loadmaster) and then I'll be heading to Germany for 2 weeks on Wednesday.:mrgreen: So I haven't been able to finish up the 3 models I've started wall1 But I have the files on my laptop and my laptop is with me! I'll make a trip to copy max tomorrow after demo practice and start again...the Pukov is a little harder than I thought .... hopefully I'll have some pics before the end of the weekend!
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Oh man. Life can be a real b**** sometimes. Sorry about your loss.

I'm just reporting that I've got the Shroud done, and I'm simultaneously working on five other fighters. The fighters are real easy for some reason. Probably because there are fewer modules associated with them. The landing bays on the carriers can be a royal pain to do in Meta because you can't see the faces clearly.
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

The British Tempest heavy fighter is now complete. I'm working on the Russian Lagg heavy fighter now. It should be done tomorrow morning. Right now I have to get some sleep. :wink:
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Okay I lied, I got it done *this* morning. :)

Now I'm working on the Sabre light fighter.
  10. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Hello Millenium

This weekend I should finish Basilisk, today at night (GMT -3:00 Brasília Fuse) put more progresses am having small difficulties with the installation of the air intakes. If you want to happen to test these smaller ships aka Tempest or Sabre I am the disposition... :thumb:
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

Hey, as long as they get test-built, I'm all for you building more of them. The Coalition fighters are tougher to build that Alliance fighters.

I took the liberty of taking some screen captures of the current ships I have in Meta:

Okay, here's some pics. They're a little dark, sorry.

Capital Ships:

ANS Bremen

ANS Endeavour

ANS Reliant

ANS Victorious

ANS Yamato

CS Krasnaya

CS Krasny

CS Pukov

Alliance Kestral-class Fleet Destroyer

Coalition Kurgen-class Corvette

Alliance Mammoth-class Cargo Carrier and her cargo pods(14 in all)

Bandit Missile

Jackhammer Missile

Raptor Missile Pod

Screamer Missile Pod

Vegabond Missile

I've so far got the Reliant, Bremen, Kestral, Mammoth, Victorious, Krasnaya, Kurgen, Pukov, Predator, Shroud, Basilisk, and Lagg completed, plus the Raptor Pod, Screamer Pod, and Jackhammer Missile.
  12. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Back at work with the Pukov. Should be able to post pics tomorrow evening after work! My only problem so far is with the small part for the underside with what I think is a docking bay. I haven't been able to find any good reference pics for the Pukov so far... I think :confused: that I have folded it right. There is a large tab on the side with the forks that I'm not sure about.

13. Stormeagle

Stormeagle Member

Millenium these look great. The question is: when will the models be available for us common folks....
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

After the Beta testors get through with them. I need the notes to fix whatever unforeseen problems there may or may not be.

Of course you could become a Beta-testor. Just PM me with your selection. :cool:

I've been a little distracted by a rather large project:

So I haven't got any updates. But I'll get some done on Friday, when I have nearly the entire day off. Woohoo! :woot1:
  15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thats great! wish i could get my scratch build projects back out.i would like to see this when you are done!!
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

What can I say, I wanted a plastic version with all the right details and a huge size. I want to put motorized details in it, too(like the landing gear and cockpit canopy). It'll be used in a short film, so you may see it on the Internet someday. :)

But back to the project at hand:

I've been workin on the Yamato again. I must be a sucker for punishment because this is one acid-trip of a mesh! It's taken me three tries, but I finally got it devided. Now I just need to unfold it. I'm going to work on the Crow first, though.

I wonder if someone's going to attempt a TWE model of these eventually.
  17. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

:curse:I completely mucked up my Pukov build!! Tried to glue to many tabs at one time!! Reprint and rebuild started! Pics to follow!!!

18. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Just got back from Iraq early Sunday morning, got sent out on a mission on the 11th before I could finish my rebuild.:eek:Pukov (#2) is well under way. I went to office max and had it enlarged by 25% (i think) and I'm using 80# paper instead of the 110# I usually use for building. I had trouble trying to crease the some of the small tabs... its not the models fault ....I have fat stubby fingers( they kinda look like Vienna sausages!sign1 ) Sorry about being so slow..thought few sure I'd have the Pukov in my display case by now!:(
  19. Millenniumfalsehood

Nothing new to report, but I thought I'd let you know that I haven't given up on this project yet, I just needed a break for a while.
  20. Millenniumfalsehood

So. . .any news to report? or will this get swamped to the bottom of the threads again? :rolleyes: