Starlancer Models: need beta testors

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I've got the Predator and ANS Reliant(big thank you to Gearz! Couldn't have done it without you, man!) unfolded and edited in Pepakura, but I need some Beta testors. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it your way.

Upcoming models:

ANS Yamato
    ANS Victorious
    ANS Endeavor
    ANS Mantis
    CS Pukov
    CS Krasnya

Screamer pod
    Raptor pod
  2. Millenniumfalsehood

I've got the Basilisk done. I'm now working on the CS Pukov.

ARMORMAN Guest

I'd love to help, dude, but I'm in the middle of my own test build right now.
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

No problem. It's an open invitation. :8)

The CS Pukov is finished and I'm working on the ANS Yamato.
  5. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

I already ran for office, but I leave publish my manifestation to be beta tester... :thumb:
  6. Gearz

Gearz Member

No worries MF, glad be of service.. Man I must live in the twilight zone or something ~ that was FAST!

7. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I'd like to help. I'm a little busy but I'll do one if you like. I'll send a PM later. Have you any pics of these ships? I'm not to familiar with these names.
  8. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

I´ll be glad to help!

Starlancer is one of (many) favourite games!

By the way, Gomidefilho has made a Phoenix, have you checked it already?

just tell me your priorities in the build, I´ll be happy to help!
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Yeah I know, that's what inspired me. If someone else was able to do it, then perhaps it was possible that I could get a Predator for myself. Then after I did the Predator I figured it would be cool to get the rest of the ships and fighters done. Just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you the ones I need beta-tested. It'll be no more than three at a time(more likely two, but the Kurgen will be an easy build).

Skupilkinson, I believe Lancer's Reactor has a few pics. I'll check and see.

The Yamato is a heck of a lot more complicated than I thought, so I did the Kurgen while I was waiting. That one was so easy it only took an hour and a half to go from Meta model to unfolded model to beta.

I'll be working on the Yamato and a fighter of some sort next.

Five down, about forty-five to go. . .I need to get a website. . .
  10. stackw

And the pics os the Kurgen are at....?

11. Master-Bruce

Any chance of some pics MF?
  12. Millenniumfalsehood

13. Master-Bruce

Yeah, they are quite cool. Definitely worthy of becoming papermodels.
  14. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I received the betas, but I haven't begun building yet, I'm a little busy.
  15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

on the predator what are the extra set of canons? do they mount outside the the other canons?
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

I forgot to explain these: those cannons are actually mounted inside the "arms" on either side of the fighter. The reason I included them is that they would make cool "battle damage" if you had them on the inside of the model. The entire arm is hollow for that reason. Also, you could even do an "under construction" diorama if you can find the panel lines and don't mind scratchbuilding a few other fiddly bits to accompany the cannons. The turret on the back is there for the same reason. The barrel shouldn't attach directly to the turret, but rather the back of the Fuselage.
  17. stackw

I haven't received any beta...
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ii just loaded the demo and it is all clear now. finished version will be awsome with the external stores rack.
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

is there a reason the 2 engines were unfolded differently? so far not a real problem except the starboard one has a panel missing.
  20. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

I have converted the betas I was sent to PDF and enlarged them slightly( I have fat fingers) and will be starting just as soon as I get back from printing them at my office!