Stargate Tel'Tak cargo vessel

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

2. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

3. clif52

clif52 Banned

Cool Stargate model. I'd build that in a minute to go with the PuddleJumper.
  4. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

very nice nothing if only we could papertoys to work on atlantis again
  5. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Very Cool model! I love Goa`uld designs! Thank you!
  6. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Agreed, that was shaping up to be a very nice model. What say you, Papertoys?
  7. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Very nice!! We need more Stargate models!
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

I was thinking of doing the Alkesh next, what else would yall like to see?
  9. luciencarroll

i say do them all and (if able) to scale
    i have been messing with 3DS and i really wish i could figure out how u do it man. im gona have to stick with paper and pencil for now but im still trying u do damn nice work.
  10. luciencarroll

mother ships are a must
    but a ancient ship like the orion would really make me change my pants
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i dont remember which one is the orion.

the meshes need cleaned up and i have to decide how much detail will be lost.
    it may be a little while before i can get to it. im working on the Cygnus defender now and i want the Alkesh next.
  12. luciencarroll

u sir are the holder of all things amazing. by all means take your time i have a few to build including everything you have designed so far but never have i wanted to know 3ds more than i do now
  13. luciencarroll

top is orion bottom is aurora but i have another aurora in lightwave if you want it. i also have the city. but like a said before im not good at modeling so i just have them till i can manage them or redesign them.
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i have the light wave mesh. it is hugely complex. and thank you! its nice to know someone is as big a fan of Stargate as I am.!
  15. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nice work again buddy! :) As for what next? I'd like to see the Ori ship. ;)
  16. Midway station!!! With full interior!
  17. luciencarroll

i think full interior would have to involve cutaway sections and i don't think that would make for a stable structure and im not aware of any layouts for midway. if you could find layouts, floor plans or reference shots i could give it a go. structures i can design, ships.... not so much
  18. luciencarroll

if i only had your skill
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well i dont have too much skill yet. i have just recently started getting the hang of things thanks to people at this forum. I surely hope to improve. practice,practice,practice....
  20. I have some wonderful reference shots, exterior and interior. If you could send me your email adress I`ll mail them.