Stargate models

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

been havin a great time with the talented team working on the battlestar galactica fleet(in the thread trhink jays galactica is lonly) and realized there is not much out there for stargate.(one of my favorite shows) so i decided to try and put out some myself. anyone is welcome to contribute i know Skupilkinson has plans for some.

first one up will be the Teltec shuttle. it is almost done i just have to build one and try to do some instructions.

im also roughly 50% on an Ori mothership.
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Hey! Do you have a key into my mind or something?? LOL

I thought of doing the Hatak, but I can drop it if you want to go for it. Though if you'd like a buddy to partner up with you I'm in. :)

What meshes do you have or are you going from scratch for these?
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

im still learning stuff so i dont think im ready for the learning curve on meta or google sketch.i have a bunch of meshes already.

heres a little teaser: a pic of the printed parts

4. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Nice. I know there are a couple out there, I think the Daedalus (sp) and a couple Azgard ships. I just finished watching season 1-10 over the summer / early fall ;)
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

jaybats has a couple of azgard ships and the promethious and daedolous
    his promethious is very good but im going to try a better textured daedolous.
  6. cjd

cjd Member

are you just going to be doing ships, or are there plans for weapons or artifacts as well? i may be able to help, as i have a few of the stargate collection dvd's and magazines

7. yeah i have the dvds and mags to i could try to get scans to help i would love to acually make a model in pepekura and metisquota but im no good with them but i can get scans of zats ships etc.
  8. Master-Bruce

Props would be cool. :)

Nothing, that looks great! I've not seen a mesh of that ship before. Must have missed it somehow. Looks promising indeed. :)
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i would love props .onc ei get these ships done ill start modeleing. dont have any rescourcesthough.

ok got the cockpit assembeled.
  10. Master-Bruce

Lookin' good buddy. How big will this one be when built?
  11. cjd

cjd Member

looks nice

12. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'm not very versed with SG1 but the Puddlejumper from SG Atlantis is quite good.
  13. Master-Bruce

That was my least favourite ship. I just thought it was pretty dull. Still, there are plenty of other nice designs that can be done. :)
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

paper aviation has a very good jumper in 1/72. i dont know if ill do another one as i cant do a better job than he did.
  15. Master-Bruce

While Nothing's been working on the Teltek, I've been doing the Hatak.

Not knowing how to take care of the intersection that was in the mesh Nothing sent me. I started to model a brand new mesh. The mesh is now done and I'm working on creating textures for it.

I'm not fully happy with what I've done so far, so if anyone can help here that'd be great. If anyone happens to have a top view of the Hatak, or renders of the studio mesh or something? You never know, if you can help us out, please PM me or Nothing. Cheers. :)

Here's what the mesh looks like, and a pic of the textures I've done so far.

16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

teltek update

got the bottom finished up.
    ttk 001.jpg

then i atached the cockpit section. this is really sloppy work. with the compound curves it proved to be a little tricky.
    ttk 002.jpg
  17. Master-Bruce

It's lookin' good though buddy. :)
  18. yeah it looks good itll probbably pull itself together in the end also i may have some views on the hatak skip ill take a look later got to go for now
  19. afcgooners

afcgooners New Member

I was watching season 7 last night and thinking how great those ships were with the pyramid in the centre. I san't wait to make some models, all i've got so far is a puddle jumper. I can't decide if to make jays deadalus or not.
  20. Master-Bruce

That'll be a great help, thanks. :)

I always liked the Hataks too.