Stargate Hatak Refit.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, May 18, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

Here's one that I have just about ready to go....

Attached Files:

2. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... I hoped for a decent Ha'Tak for ages!

You're my hero!!! Let us know when it is available, will you?
  3. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Fantastic model. Can't wait.
  4. MTK

MTK Active Member

LOL! Marko, I'll get it done and up as soon as possible!:thumb:
  5. marciu11

marciu11 Member

6. Kjev

Kjev Member

In a "The-snake-in-my-head-crashed-my-pyramid-into-an-erector-set" type of way. Actually, I always liked the Hatak, and would love to have a decent one. It looks excellent so far.
  7. MTK

MTK Active Member

LOL! Thanks Kjev. I've been working on it. I want one too. Unfortunately, I've been working on so many models, for so long that I bounce around a bit. I get bored with one and go back to another one and finish it up. I'm sure that says something about my psychology... something like... I've been looking at some of the same models for so long that it doesn't take long to get tired of looking at "it" again.. LOL!
  8. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

I have a bigger/better version of the "gamepiece" Hatak I did a while back, but I never got around to texturing it. Like the small one, it also has incorrectly shaped openings in the so-called "weapons scaffolding" top and bottom.

Just another design I lost interest in, so I'm glad to see someone else coming up with a better version.

Scott K.
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

I don't know if it's going to be better, just another version, different. I've got a really high res set of textures I may try before I release it.
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Just an FYI for those who are interested in this. I had to set the Cylon down to dry today and got back to work on this. I've got the texture issue worked out and have most of the unfold done and hope to have this available and ready for download as both .pdo and .pdf this week.
  11. Great news!!!
  12. MTK

MTK Active Member

Trust me Marko, I want to get this done and get it out too. I just want to make sure that it's right and that there are some work arounds for some of the issues in this model.:mrgreen:
  13. MTK

MTK Active Member

The Hatak is 99% done and I'm looking for beta builders. Anyone want to give this a go and provide some feedback on how it might be made better?
  14. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Wow, I've never seen anyone take this model on, Great!!
  15. I wold LOVE to help you, but at the moment I don't have the time, sorry.:sad:
  16. Kjev

Kjev Member

I'd beta build but my printer's on the fritz. Which seems to be its' normal state of being.
  17. MTK

MTK Active Member

I know the feeling. I hate the whole printer thing.... They sell you a printer cheap and then charge you bokoo for the flippen ink and there's usually very little support if something goes wrong.
  18. nav

nav Member

I'll beta build for you.
  19. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I have been having great luck with an outfit called They have dye and pigment based ink so you can use the proper ink for you printer. The ink refill station is the best way to go. The cartridges fit my Epson Workforce 1100 and my Epson NX420. They give you 2 sets up cartridges, already filled. There is no need to reset the chips and they register as O.E.M. cartridges on the Epson machines. The kit also includes a cleaning fluid bottle, syringe, etc and is very useful for cleaning up a machine in need of it. If anyone needs more info let me know. They get their ink from the same place Epson does!
  20. MTK

MTK Active Member

OK nav. I'll finish the last bit up tomorrow and get it hosted. I'll send it straight to you if you like, via e-mail.:mrgreen: