Stargate Atlantis Puddle Jumper

Hi all just built this last night and thought I would show it. It was a lot of fun took about two hours to put together. Now all I need is a Stargate Gate in the same scale. This little guy is going on my desk at work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 24

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You know, I have never seen one of these built, it came out great! It's begging for an interior. Great job Thanks!! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Please, always post the links, as long it is to a FREE site and not a scan. Thanks! :)

silveroxide

Somewhere I found the interior for the puddle jumper and I believe there is one in resin over at resinilluminati there is a build thread on the shuttle. I have been meaning to build this as well along with the interior but there are so many models out there and so little time. There is also a paper model of the stargate out there as well but I forgot where, I will try to find it for you if someone else has it they can pass the info or link to you as well. Thanks for sharing and see you around the forum.

You can find the stargate here. http://www.phoxim.de/stargate_papermodel/stargate_papermodel.html You may have to adjust the scale for it but it will complement your Puddle Jumper in a diorama.

mcusanelli

Beautiful job! This was the model that got me into paper modeling! One of my favorite sci-fi ships! I did one in 1/48 scale, and I did a semi-accurate interior, mainly because I didn't want to go crazy considering it's only visible from the front viewport. If you like, I'll post some pics of what I did. The interior is a bit different from the one seen on SG1, when it was found as a time machine, I tried to get it to look like PJ1 that Shepard always uses. Let me know if this would help. If you guys want it as a seperate post, I'll do it that way, I don't want to be a hijacker!!!
Mike