Stargate Al'kesh

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i got it up on my site now. i did a pdf for the parts and a blank pdo to help with the fold lines and arrangement. if any one builds it send me some pics ill post them.
  2. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

bloody fabulous man. im going to try to do the build for u starting in the next few days, i hope. want to finish something else first
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thank you that would be great. no rush. if have questions feel free to ask me.
  4. luciencarroll

oh im so excited about the cannon detail nice job man really
  5. luciencarroll

this is a hard build for me my friend but its comming going to pm u with a few notes. but this is still a bad A$$ build
  6. For those of us working on a Mac (as me) - any chance to get a PDF file with the folding lines etc, too? There is unfortunately no way to opne PDO files on a Mac (Pepakura viewer is only available for Windows-PCs).
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

sure i ll try to get it up later this evening. ill have to put together some reference pics for it.
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

9. Thanks a lot! :thumb:
  10. luciencarroll

just an update i was going to give u in build pics however my wife erased them from the camera. and i seam to have picked the worse glue ever made, i got home from work and all the work i had done was laying flat in a pile, a flat pile so i begin again. nothing i have questions so im going to pm u.
  11. Aerospace

Aerospace New Member

Very nice!
    Well done... ;)
  12. greatsaje

greatsaje New Member

Have you managed to do a cloaked version yet :-D
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yes its right below the other on the web site.
  14. Weasel-Fierce

Weasel-Fierce New Member

This looks perfect for some Stargate wargaming I've been working on. How do I get the files for this? Could someone possibly email me the file or direct me to a link?

15. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I have sent you a P.M. about this.
  16. Kjev

Kjev Member

Sounds like a great idea. Where do you get Stargate miniatures? (You can PM me with a reply so's we don't hijack the thread)
  17. Weasel-Fierce

Weasel-Fierce New Member

I used a lot of GW 40k models and converted them into Jaffa with staff weapons. The 2 main models I used were the old Dark Eldar Incubi (their helmets have scorpion tails on top) and old High Elf Phoenix Guard (with hawks on the helmets). Between the two of them I have the Jaffa from 2 System Lords, Selket (the Scorpion Goddess) and Horus (in his Falcon aspect). System Lord models are mainly from the Wargods of Aegyptus line.

Until now I've been using converted Eldar Vypers as Death Glider stand-ins but having seen some of the models on offer around here I'll look at replacing them soon.

I really should get around to posting some pics of the army, perhaps next time I have a game I'll take some shots if people are interested.
  18. Weasel-Fierce

Weasel-Fierce New Member

Does anyone have contact details for Nothing? Seems his website's down but I'd love to get in touch with him to get hold of some of these models.
  19. DanielSheen

DanielSheen New Member

really good work on the model.
  20. myrmedon

myrmedon Member

Wow! That looks great! How goes the new unfolding?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.