Starfox Arwing diorama and desk model

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Here's a new kit I'm working on: a diorama of some arches on Corneria and four Arwings, plus a base. I have a blank texture for the bottom but I'll put the Starfox logo and some sort of catchphrase or something. Here are some pics:

Here's a view that should remind you of the old game:

I also used the mini Arwing to create a large desk model with a display stand:

The Arwing will be removable from the stand.

2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Very nice! Loving the diorama, however, I likew the last picture. The Arwing in its glory! Do a barrel roll ^_^
  3. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

You have any idea what you're doing to me????

You're tickling my Starfox fancy all over agian!!!!!!

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arwings on the brain agian..............bangs head into desk... get outta my head!!!!!!

Seriously though, great idea ;) I'll build it.

So how about some doiramas of the boss fights to :D

P.S. if you want those scans I did last night PM me your e-mail addy and I;ll fire em off to ya :D
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

I'm just trying to fill a void in the modeling realm. At least, in the downloads section of this site. :twisted: I've had Arwings on the brain for the past five days. . . . wall1

I'll have to get better pictures of the bosses before I can try dios of them. Any chance either one of you already has pics of the bosses? The only time I got to play Starfox was at the department store when they were promoting it and I have no idea what the bosses look like. :rolleyes:
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Uploaded the desk model. Instructions are included. :thumb:
  6. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

Will it do a barrel roll?

Great project! I`ll follow it close...
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Maybe if you threw it hard enough. sign1

Does anyone else think "R-wing" whenever you hear the ship's name?