Starcraft Guns

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by NSCXP2005, Feb 7, 2008.

1. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Awesome! I wish I knew how he creates those wonderful textures!!
  3. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

My little Brother will go mad for this one ^^ I'll go tell him! Thanks for the updates
  4. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Hi to everybody,

Just to update you all, if you go to the page below Jan Rükr has finished the gun but unfortunatly not released it yet.

Enjoy the pics
  5. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

yeah, the texture is awesome !
    blizzard rule :p
  6. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

I really hope he releases this model to download soon. Can't wait to make it.
  7. maryush7

maryush7 New Member

Damn, the guy is gooood! First the Aliens rifle, then Terminator's and now THIS! And by saying that it will be released the day the game itself will hit the stores he just doubled my impatience in waiting for Starcraft II.
    I wonder if there is a way to get this model earlier, since the game is said to be availible at the end of this summer... too long for me, toooooo damn long...
    BTW, where did he get the 3D model for that, you think he made it himself?

Kudos, big kudos.
  8. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Well,he's a very talented and accomplished model designer. Have you been to his website and checked out his Aliens fan movie? Very promising so far.

I'd say he got hold of some reference material and created it himself. He's certainly got the skill.

It may be a long wait but it will be well worth it. You can be sure of that if it's a Jan Rukr release. ;)
  9. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The texture is amazing.
  10. maryush7

maryush7 New Member

@ skupilkinson
    yeah, i know his site for few years, have built some of those models, but you have to admit - he's getting better and better ;) And giving all those hours he spend on the creations to the community for free... respect. big respect. I mean, there are many guys out there who cannot afford those not-that-cheap movie props, and thanks to Jan they can have a "real" thing in their hands just for the cost of paper and ink. Cause the time for modeling is not a cost, it's a pleasure, right? ;)
    And the 3D model - on the website Jan says that he takes the models from net, but in this case i think it is not that easy, or at least i did not see it anywhere.
    And the stand - what a "marketing move" ;) Made some of us drolling much, much more ;)
  11. maryush7

maryush7 New Member