Star Wars : Walkers, drones, droids, tanks etc, etc

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by blaar, Aug 30, 2011.

1. blaar

blaar Member

Okay, the TX130 Saber-class fighter tank is ready, download from either my mediafire page or from paper modelers.
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Nice job blaar, you have quite a collection of offerings, people would be served well by checking out your Link. Thanks!
  3. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

Definatley going to build this one:cool:
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Member

Oops - post removed. I thought this was a general Star Wars Walker thread. My bad. :)

5. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Thanks for sharing blaar! it looks great!
  6. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Nice work there! I hope you do more Imperial walkers. :thumb:
  7. blaar

blaar Member

Indeed I am, already half way done with the AT-XT :)

8. blaar

blaar Member

Main torso part completed.

I must say, converting this to paper turned out more difficult than what I expected. There are a lot of gaps, hidden faces, over lapping parts etc. etc that needed fixing.

I think the hardest part is over now. The legs should be pretty easy to finish up, then I can start the unfolding.

Attached Files:

9. blaar

blaar Member

Anyway, here is the Imperial skin for the TX-130. Just apply it in Pepakura. I have uploaded it to my mediafire page.

Attached Files:

10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Even more fine models, thank you blaar... I'm going to have to take time to build some of these.
  11. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

Okay, im going to build both the republic and imperial!
  12. blaar

blaar Member

Almost done, just need to do the unfolding work.

I am curious, I scaled both the AT-PT and AT-XT to 25cm.

Any one know what the real life height of these should be. Just in case some one wants to have it scaled properly since I only scale it to the point that small parts are still build able for most paper model builders.

Attached Files:

13. blaar

blaar Member

Alrighty then, the AT-XT is available for download at the usual places :)
  14. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

Where do you get the textures?
  15. blaar

blaar Member

Ripped from the game, internet, Sketchup Warehouse, every where, I keep searching and digging ......... lol.

My next dig up , and I hope it turns positive, are models from the game Front Mission Evolved :)

I already have the models in Valve Source format, so I am trying to convert it to something usable such as OBJ or 3DS. From there on out it is going to be Wanzers galore :)

I have followed a couple of tutorials but I just cant seem to get it to work, if any one knows how to convert them please give me a hand.
  16. MTK

MTK Active Member

Nice one Blaar..... You just keep popping them out.:thumb: