star wars pepakura helmets

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by armecore, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Rissa

Rissa New Member

Still here!!

Looks like the secondary guy, disappeared just like the first one..BUT:

There is a person on TheRPF.COM..who is offering files.

The RPF has a very healthy Pepakura following there, and I am slowly learning quite a bit...

Also a few massive failures have helped!! :cry:

But, Im getting there. :mrgreen:

I dont remember if you have to be a member or not..But I would suggest looking at this discussion:

Hope that helps you out some.

You might also find this interesting also:

Good luck!

Respect the author's work.
  2. MTK

MTK Active Member

Those are freakin awesome..... Uh... One thing though... Er... uh.... There's no copyright information for any of those models. I happen to know who made most of them and....... Well.... Maybe someone should talk to someone before all hell breaks loose and in this economy they try to sue everyone!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  3. Rissa

Rissa New Member

Well..from what I understand from reading the group the pep files there belong to the guy who started the thread.

The First Paragraph:

"I decided to make a thread for my pep files, to keep my other projects focused. Furthermore, I plan on releasing many new files for Star Wars pepakura enthusiasts, because I think there should be more great star wars peps out there. Since I was making these files anyway I thought many would find good use for these files if I shared them. So, here's some files I'm working on:"

Also..on that board..I know there are MANY pep makers on that board who also visit other boards. And that they are VERY active about making sure that only that persons work is being put out there. I've seen some stuff dissapear, when someone was told that it belonged to another...and as active is that thread pretty sure its being watched.

And when the unfold is done by another member helping him out...he gives them credit in his links too.

4. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

hey! that bottom link sent me to a person ive been tryin to get a hold of for a while! woot!
  5. ZombieHunter

ZombieHunter New Member

Beautiful work. The paint job on the one looks fantastic. I've made 3 models now and am getting better, but I'm stunned by the accuracy of your work.
  6. Sackfalte

Sackfalte New Member

Nice work!
  7. Dave Ward

Dave Ward New Member

That's a great paint job on that bucket. I've been following a lot of youtube tutorials on reinforcing with resin and it does seem like a quick way to make the piece solid. Much better than working with foam IMHO.
  8. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

Those helmet rock...
    i'm working at this moment at my x-wing..
    But would love to build a havok trooper suit..(TOR)
    i found the helmet at therpf..
    now i have to look for the rest of the suit for my treasure-usb stick.

and one day i will try this..
  9. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

i installed that pepakura program..
    and loaded that Havok trooper helmet..

but how do you know what the size of it will be?
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

At the bottom right corner the HxWxD dimensions are listed, in centimeters.
  11. dindandut

dindandut New Member

I've send a PM, and waiting for your kindness.
  12. ureeka2k

ureeka2k New Member

nice job on the lids bro, (to harden) i personally brush on smooth-on 320 on the outside (320 only take 30 min to set up, it soaks in paper very well making it pretty much a plastic helmet) then i slosh a little smooth-on 321 on the inside (cause it only take 10 min to set) i use this method because it isn't producing a toxic smell and can be used inside (at a craft table or kitchen table). then when it is as hard and thick as you want it you can use a lil bondo to detail it.
  13. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

Hmm, I have never heard of 320 or 321. What is its chemical content??? Grifco
  14. ureeka2k

ureeka2k New Member

15. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

16. ureeka2k

ureeka2k New Member

My biggest problem using fiberglass was the mess and smell. I HAD to do it outside when the weather permitted. With the 320 and 321 I get to work on my stuff inside whenever I want
  17. stilgarhammer

stilgarhammer Member

Vary nice and clean. Well done.
  18. singlestrike

singlestrike New Member

19. Scoots3567

Scoots3567 New Member

Those are absolutely fantastic! The guys at told me to come here to learn, and by God, they were right. Your work is superb! PM sent to you, begging for some files. I NEED to build some (or all!) of these.

Thanks. :)
  20. gunfire13

gunfire13 New Member

Amazing work. Hope to give these a go soon, if I can get the files