star wars models

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by patriot missile, May 23, 2005.

1. sprintx

sprintx Member

but i have maked MC-80 i get a photo of them wait a minute...
  2. Toronto

Toronto Member

o , i cant wait!:)
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

4. sprintx

sprintx Member

5. sprintx

sprintx Member

Hello... i know i dont uploaded model 1 month, so i added 1 new. Cloakshape fighter.
  6. Millenniumfalsehood

Ah! Thanks, Sprintx!
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Have you gotten any more done? Just a bump to keep the thread up(if that's allowed in this forum). :)
  8. sprintx

sprintx Member

So hi and sorry for 1 month inactivity but love can do a looots of things. So, here u have assault shuttle and i making new design of pages
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Funny you chose that one. I'm stuck on X-Wing: Alliance at that mission where you're supposed to defend your sister in a spacesuit from a bunch of stormtroopers launched from one of those assault shuttles.
  10. sprintx

sprintx Member

Hehe, that mission is first and last where i use god mod
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

I tried it with God-mode turned on and I still manage to get either the satellite blown up, Aeron blown up, or some other nifty thing to go wrong. :roll:

As long as I'm waiting on the other Star Destroyer, are there any plans for you to do the Imperial Star Destroyer or Victory Star Destroyer?
  12. theanalogkid

theanalogkid Member

SF PaperCraftGallery
    Try this one out dude. Star destryer, AT-AT, AT-ST, Milleium Falcon, Hoth probe droid, Sandcrawler, etc.
  13. gogu13

gogu13 Gogu

10x for the site... U R GREAT
  14. sorcerer1089

sorcerer1089 New Member

Just found this thread and your awesome site Sprint. I have a buddy who has been bugging me to do a super star destroyer for him. I have a dozen pages printed out waitng for me to get the guts to build it. Yours looks like it might be more well laid out then the one I have already though. However, I think I will need to rescale it. My calculations put your model at about 25 feet long. %)
  15. Phionix

Phionix New Member

they look great - I might try and build my own fleet
  16. maltfranc

maltfranc New Member

Thanks for all these superb models!

I've already made a Tie Defender but my cat eat one of the solar panel!

Now, it's like it has been shot down by Wedge X-Wing! Lol!!:eek:
  17. Blair

Blair New Member

any models which can be used for costuming?
  18. howdysmithy

howdysmithy New Member

I would second some models for costuming too :)
  19. sojakai

sojakai New Member

Can I third the Costuming idea?
  20. Gosemer

Gosemer New Member

WOW!!! im new here, and havent really been doing pape rmodels long, but wow..went to your site sprintx very nice tons of awsome models...if you ever want to make more World of Warcraft models..Goblins are always a good invite to a party:) very nice work keep it up.

and ty for all the great modesl ill attempt to build lol