Star Wars Costume Crazy!!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Morning guys,

I just wanted to post a few new additions that I've just completed.

First up is the RC Pistol, used by the Republic Commandos.

Then, I finally managed to complete my Boba Fett rocketpack. This one has been on my to do list for a while now. I started it months ago but forgot about it for a while.

Finally, this one isn't Star Wars but has been in the works for longer than the Boba pack. It's from Halo 3, it's the Hayabusa Helmet! I'm really pleased with this one and was happy to finally have it finished.

As usual, these are available through my blog or even PM here. The Boba pack is free at The Dented Helmet forum.

I'll be starting to build my DC-17 soon using styrene instead of card. Though I'll be using my card templates for it and tweaking them to work with the styrene.

Anyway, I hope you like 'em.
  2. Master-Bruce

All are set up for 1/1 scale BTW. ;)
  3. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

wow! very awesome Skip!! :-o, I have to learn from what you're doing here. I want to make a paper costume myself.. biker scout. Hahaha your work just made me like a newbie designer, great work.. :thumb: very neat as well.

jules wall1 (biker scout wannabe) :-(
  4. Master-Bruce

Thanks alot buddy! :D

Actually the Biker Scout is on my list of "To do", though I've been too busy recently to do it yet. If you want to know more about what I'm doing then you can visit my blog? There are pics of newer templates that I've done as well as some info on how to make the armor from them.