Star Trek TOS transporter diorama

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by McCoy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. McCoy

McCoy Member

this is my first diorama :twisted: ... here it is some pics ... if anyone know how to upgrade my blueprints please do so... and upload it here .... i'll be more than pleased :p

2. think-floyd

think-floyd Member

What a neat model :) Great simple design, and a brilliant subject for a diorama!

i will definitely be building this in the next days, I think I will take up your challenge to "upgrade" it too, there is plenty of opportunity for adding extra details.

Hope this is the first of many Dr. McCoy!:thumb:
  3. THE DC

THE DC Member

Sound Familiar???

You may be a doctor, but you're also a fine designer!

The DC
  4. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

"I'm ah doctor, not a card-model designer!"

Excellent, simple model!
  5. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Transporter found in Malaysia!

Hi all,
    I'm in Malaysia on business and while walking through our customer's building ran across this great looking entryway. I couldn't help it but just had to get a photo of me standing inside. It looks to me like the architect may have been a Star Trek fan!

I hope the photo of me doesn't ruin the shot!

Best Regards,

Attached Files:

6. dhanners

dhanners Member

If you suddenly disappear and then re-materialize back home in the U.S., then I think you're on to something....
  7. Ron Caudillo

It would sure beat the 16 hour Hong Kong to NY flight segment!

Best Regards,
  8. cdwheatley

cdwheatley Member

Nice photo Ron, and well spotted! :mrgreen:
  9. THE DC

THE DC Member

Just a thought...

Now if only they could get their transporters there to run on something toher than oil...

The DC
  10. Ron Caudillo

Hey McCoy,
    I forgot (in my excitement of finding the entryway "transporter"), that I failed to say great job on your transporter! It looks really great!

I had plans (in my million projects to be finished and started) to make various models of the interior areas and you beat me to it. Any plans for more interior sets?

Best Regards,
  11. McCoy

McCoy Member

lol... i have some plans for more st dioramas... such as tng, voy, ent transporter, sickbay, shuttlebay and such but i don't have much free time these days to make it ... so when i made some new dioramas i'll will upload thes soon as possible :mrgreen:
  12. Sweet!
    Anyone have a transporter control console?
  13. McCoy

McCoy Member

nice idea... i will try to make one and upload it here ... also i'm preparing corridor dioramas from tos, tng, ds9 and voy...
  14. Cool model McCoy id like to see the others once made really good work
  15. I'd sure appreciate that, and look forward to it.
    Sure wish I had the time and talent to create models like this. Perhaps if I spent less time irritating atheists on YouTube.
  16. Dibujantte

Dibujantte New Member

Great Work, Tank You for share it, :thumb:
  17. blaster971

blaster971 New Member

Great!! I want one at home to sleep 30 minuts more befre go to work!! :D
  18. great build!

i really liked that one, i used wax paper for the back wall and lit it up with a white led. and red leds in the projectors.
    if you can get the console done, that would be ultimate. i guess its just a door and then walls with black floor trim and then the console.
    i think there was a food dispenser and a giant nebula poster behind the console.......
  19. i forgot to mention that i am starting khan's sleeper ship.
    it looks like a good build too., might as well.
    i think i could half size it, and make it a mini.
  20. Falwin

Falwin New Member