Star Trek Akyazy Class 1/1000 scale

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gomidefilho, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Good friends! Giving continuity to the project of the semester, one more concluded model: The cruiser of defense of perimeter class Akyazy of the TMP era. It is a model with few pieces, ideal for who wants to begin to building ships of the Star Trek universe. The only parts criticize of building are the naceles mainly the front of them. The model as always is in the scale 1/1000.

Download: - online file sharing and storage - download Akyazy.ZIP
  2. afcgooners

afcgooners New Member

hi. thats a really nice ship. I'll have a go, although it may take me some time to make it. I tried a battlestar galactica for my first ever model and it came out really bad (looked like i'd sat on it) so hopefully this one will come out a bit better.
  3. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Cool! Its moving to the top of my " next " list!!:thumb:
  4. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Hi! This is a good looking ship. I love all the Trek designs, and this is something different. Thanks very much.
  5. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank's People!!! Enjoy! ;)
  6. Chas

Chas New Member

Great looking model.. Thanks!
  7. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Very nice!! Where did the design come from? You? A Game?
  8. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank's Moss

Yes I obtained the model of a meshe in the case of an add on for the game Star Fleet Command III, I converted the model with the software Milkshape edited in Metasequoia and I unfolded in Pepakura Designer, all my models Trekkers are made of that sorts things out...
  9. smyfe

smyfe Member

Akyazi Class Perimeter Action Ship

What a great model, well done :thumb::thumb:. just by chance , I spent last night looking through Ships of the Starfleet volume 2 number 1, all about Akyazi class ships. This and volume 1 are rare books but are full to the brim of drawings for each class of ship. There are some great designs, I just wish I was capable of turning them into paper models, I would love to see a Belknap class strike cruiser. Volume 2 is available at STNR Tech Manuals, but unfortunately volume 1 is sold out
  10. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Great model Gomidefilho. I like this design, I can't wait to build one.
  11. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you! That good that it liked the model. I have plans of doing Belknap yes, but I have other ships in front, the Klingon Cruiser D6 and the class Asia, besides of Enterprise (Constitution Refit I and II), of the calsse Chander and Soyuz...

shiftdel !

Enjoy! The model is really entertaining of being built...
  12. smyfe

smyfe Member

New ships

Its great to know that different classes of starship are in the pipeline, I have just printed the Akyazi and can't wait to start it :mrgreen:. i wish i had the talent that all you designers have, but then I would never get to build anything!!! Gomidefilho you are doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work and thank you again :thumb:
    Mick (smyfe)
  13. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Thank you Smyfe!

With certainty we will have innovations. Words as yours are the incentive to continue.

14. McCoy

McCoy Member

thx for this great model... :thumb:
  15. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

16. trekman1017

trekman1017 Member

this was the first paper model i ever saw
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.