Stanley's coming home...

rcwatkins

I hope they win even though I don't regularly root for the Flames. Wasn't Tampa the worst of the worst in the NHL a few years back?

CN1

If they made it to the final of the Stanley Cup, then there the best in their division.

Glen Haasdyk

The Flames have got to win it. I remeber the last time they won, what a party!

My two favarite teams are the Calgary Flames and whoever is playing the Vancouver Canucks!

Jack Doran

It is nice to see 2 other teams get in there besides the traditional powerhouses like Detroit and Colorado. I am pulling for both teams because they both fought so hard to get in there. Tampa bay was not a contender a couple of years back and they have come this far witch is an accomplishment in itself.

Pete

Tough call here on who to root for; Calgary because they're based in Canada, and their farm team used to be located nerby (Saint John Flames); or, Tampa because they have (I think) three players from the Maritimes on their roster. Hmmm...
GO FLAMES!!!

animal71bj

well, no ducks in this year :( :cry: . so even though i live in fl, i am pulling for the flames, Giguere played there for awhile.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I am cheering for the Flames too even though I am one of those poor guys who still likes the Maple Leafs

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Yeah they did but the Tampa Lightinings played an awesome game and they really did deserve to win. It was a great Stanley Cup game as everyone skated their hearts out

Sir_Prize

WOHOO!!
:thumb: :thumb:
That makes the Buc's for the Super Bowl and Lightning for the Stanley Cup.
Now if the Devil Ray's can get the World Series...
Yea Right! :rolleyes:

Oh wait... There were a lot of Flames out there!
Hmmm... Does mean I'm gonna get flames for not being a Flame... :confused:
;)

BDC

Sir_Prize said:
Hmmm... Does mean I'm gonna get flames for not being a Flame

If I slow down a Calgary player by grabbing his sweater (jersey) does that make me a Flame Retardant?