Stand up, be counted and be proud, HOers!

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
hehehe Thanks Robin, I guess most of the HO folks are keeping quiet so on average, with my big mouth, we'll come out the same as other scales :D :D :D

Gee, I sure hope this doesn't turn into a scale vs. scale LPB fight! I can see dozens of N scale LPBs crawlin up a G guys leg and biting him all over like fire ants or tie him up at night:sleeping: :eek: :rolleyes:

F

Fred_M

I think it's just N scale is half the size of HO so them N scalers just get done faster because they only do half the work. So then they have more time to yap on the net. I can say this because this is an HO forum here and no N-gaugers should have the time to read this unless it was true (so if you take offence that provers my theory). I never have time to read the N scale forum. Why should they be reading ours, well Robin? :D :D :D Are n-gaugers paranoid? Do they care what us HOers might be saying about them behind their backs?:D :D :D :confused: But really it's them slot car racers we need to worry about. Them and these folks http://www.starshipmodeler.com/index.htm who will turn all our trains to slag with their phasers. FRED

Alan Bickley

Dec 22, 2003
Bicester, Oxford, UK
Visit site
I took one look at that homepage and saw "Star trek". That was enough for me!:D
Are they just the same as portrayed in that episode of The Simpsons? "BI-MON-SCI-FI-CON" and all that.
And my Brother has the cheek to call ME a nerd!:mad:

F

Fred_M

Actually it's lenght, width, and height which means 1/2 cubed or 1/8. But I wasn't gonna point that out because I'm not wanting to be labeled a grouchy old ho.:D And the link to starship modellers has some good How Tos. They scratch everthing they build. FRED