Stamustler

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by danny_holtermann, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I am working on a new project, it is a rustler chassis and a stampede chassis put together, I cut a little bit and then jb wellded it , all I really need right now is a servo horn from a stampede I will buy one from sombody for 5 bucks. I will post pics of it whenever I get the chance
  2. digdug72

digdug72 Member

what motor are you running in it?
  3. RC King

RC King Member

i wonder what this thing will look like when it is done...
  4. Well I should be getting pictures up w/ in the next week or so, I am running a 10t motor, a team orion probb. i am running it off of a lrp a.i. I am putting sheet metall skid plates on now, and making a body out of great stuff, body prolly won't turn out , but thought i would give it a try, don't have much time w/ school and work, and biking
  5. RC King

RC King Member

sounds like a cool project provided you have the time for it.10t orion is a killer motor.fast but not much runtime.with school and all im sure you will eventually find the time for it sooner or later.keep us posted.
  6. digdug72

digdug72 Member

I feel ya on that school and work thing
  7. digdug72

digdug72 Member

how's your project comming along?
  8. rustler and stampede chassis is the same thing what the #@$% are you talking about?

and you welled it?you dont weld fiber composite material.you weld metal.

what kind of a joke is this?
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

10. this whole web forum is filled with a bunch of asholes including steve who is the guy who is supposed to control this stuff and prevent the asholes from posting in here and it is obvious he failed
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

No one did nothing wrong but you. Since u did not know what JB Welled was u decided every 1 was stupid and a-holes which in return is wrong of you, we did nothing wrong at all.
  12. everything was deleted in which i was reffering to then you post your crap with a quote.

tons of people saw it so you arent fooling anyone
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

No one deleted anything. I think it might be time for you to leave the forum.
  14. yea sure lol right no one deleted anything.whatever you say.lmao
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Danny hows your project working out?, RED
  16. digdug72

digdug72 Member

yes have you gotten around to those pics?!!
  17. It was a complete failure, was too long and tippy I will try to post a picture of just the chassis
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.