Stª Apolónia Station (Portugal)

CPmodeler

Mar 23, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
Hi Gaugers,

I am planning, god help, to travel to portugal this summer. I like to do some reseach on this project i plan on modeling (Stª Apolónia Station (Portugal)) But would appreciate any help anyone is willing to give ( pictures , drawings, ideas, comments, ANYTHING) would be appreciated, I will be modeling it in N Scale, I wish i had the room for a layout in HO but don't...Thanks

Frank

Oct 14, 2003
Lisboa, Portugal
Do you know exactly when are you coming to Portugal?

I can help you, if I can find the plans for that train station, especially what cares to the track layout and those things... about the building itself, with this new terrorism madness, I can't promise you anything....

But I hope we'll keep in touch until then. I may help you with that project. :wave: :wave:

CPmodeler

Mar 23, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
September

I will be going there in September aroung the 5th or 6th hopefully, and having i out in lisbon taking picture of Stª Apolónia Station, and measurements, hopefully making a video too...

As for the track plan, i got it from a freind. let me know i can send it to you, if you want.

I Wish i was there so i can get what i need for my Models..

PS let me know if you need anything from here maybe i can get it and bring it from here...

:) :) :thumb:

Oct 14, 2003
Lisboa, Portugal
CPmodeler said:
I will be going there in September aroung the 5th or 6th hopefully, and having i out in lisbon taking picture of Stª Apolónia Station, and measurements, hopefully making a video too...

Just to remember something, about this... In this times, with the clouds of terrorism hanging over Portugal because of the Euro 2004 and the Rock in Rio, we can't do pictures freely. You should go with someone authorized or ask Refer (see their site at www.refer.pt) for an authorization to take pictures and movies, explaining to them, everything you want to do. Otherwise, You'll have several troubles taking pictures and may even get without your camera.... be aware...

Anything you need, just let me know.

Oct 14, 2003
Lisboa, Portugal
CPmodeler said:
PS let me know if you need anything from here maybe i can get it and bring it from here...

If you can find me an Alco RSC-2 or an Alco RSD 4/5, under the 60 dollars, I would gladly get it... Kato, Athearn, Atlas or anything else... just let me know...

CPmodeler

Mar 23, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
If you can find me an Alco RSC-2 or an Alco RSD 4/5, under the 60 dollars, I would gl

If you can find me an Alco RSC-2 or an Alco RSD 4/5, under the 60 dollars, I would gladly get it... Kato, Athearn, Atlas or anything else... just let me know

Hi Ricardo,
I will be there the morning of Sepember 4th and stay in Lisboa for 1 night, Wife wants to site see, What gauge are you looking for?

Frank