SSV Normandy

sjsquirrel

SR2 thread

Hey gang, I just noticed that another member here has decided to tackle the SR2. See this thread http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168640 for info.

Sebret - Thanks, but unfortunately I can't take full credit. The original texture was already done by the designer of the 3D model. I did some refining so it would look better when it was built up, but without that starting point I'd have been helpless. I'm pretty good with the 3D work, graphic manipulation and unfolding, but when it comes to creating a texture from scratch I'm no good at all. That's not meant to detract from my own contributions btw, just giving credit where it's due.

Cheers,

Steve

istvan700

link problem

I can't find the normandy on the linked site please sjsquirrel upload it again or send it to me as an e-mail attachment ( istvan700@gmail.com ). I wasn't able to find the picture of the done model either. :confused: :cry: wall1

sjsquirrel

Links repaired

I can't find the normandy on the linked site please sjsquirrel upload it again or send it to me as an e-mail attachment ( istvan700@gmail.com ). I wasn't able to find the picture of the done model either. :confused: :cry: wall1

A problem at my ISP resulted in my site disappearing for several days until someone pointed it out to me. I lost several blog entries, including the one about the Normandy, but I have restored the download files and the links in my original post are working again.

Regards,

Steve

Will J.

Thanks for the model. ME 1&2 are two of my all time favourite games.
(Busy replaying ME 2 in preparation for when ME3 is launched.)
Looking forward to starting this one soon - it looks great.