Spring 07 challenges

ezdays

Out AZ way
There are two voting threads open now for the spring 07 building challenges. They have been updated with a descriptions and links to the projects. They are located here:

DELETED LINKS, WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE IT WORKING AGAIN

Please vote, a lot of people worked very hard and deserve your recognition...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Uhhh, gottum problem with voting polls. It seems like they are not registering all the votes so I'm going to redo them and give them another try. We will have to start over again, so when I do, those people that already voted will have to vote again, because I'm trashing the existing polls.

Sorry about this, maybe it happened when I went back add added all those links...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ezdays

Out AZ way
OK, let's try it again, the new voting polls are right here:

Kitbuild

Scratchbuild

The old threads were deleted since there was a problem recording the votes. There were more voters than votes and that just can't be.:eek: :eek: I don't know what the problems were, but let's hope that redoing the threads will do the trick.

Anyone that voted in the old threads must vote again in the new ones, sorry about that but I just couldn't rely on the old threads...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hey, the voting is going good, but we have a very close race in both challenges. One vote separates the top three entries in the scratchbuild challenge, and we have a four-way tie for first place in the kitbuild one.

If you haven't voted yet, by all means do so. The voting threads close tomorrow, July 14th so let's get with it...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Well, the voting threads automatically locked a few hours ago and it just happened that we have not one tie, not two, but three ties.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Man, it's so close that I really think we need to open the voting polls again and see if we can't get a few more people to vote and maybe even break the ties... I know it's summer time and people have lots of other things to do, but there are lots of great entries there and they deserve to have some more attention than what's been given so far. So far only 21 people voted in the scratchbuild and 28 in the kitbuild challenges. Keep this up and I'm gunna have to sick doctorwayne on ya' all.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The voting was set to run 10 days, I've changed it to two weeks so it will remain open until about noon (Pacific time) on Wed, July 18th.

Let's get some spirit here and vote, please....:wave: :wave:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
WOW I was wondering what you were going to do, I saw all 3 ties and was shocked myself, me tieing for second place in the kibuild

Glad you decided to re-open the polls another week :thumb: :mrgreen:

ezdays

Out AZ way
WOW I was wondering what you were going to do, I saw all 3 ties and was shocked myself, me tieing for second place in the kibuild

Glad you decided to re-open the polls another week :thumb: :mrgreen:
Well, I only reopened it for another four days, but maybe a full week would be more appropriate. I'll go ahead and keep it open through next weekend...

Both polls will close around noon (PST) on July 23rd. No if's and's or but's, this will be the last chance to vote on these so please give just a minute or two and see what's going on there.

steamhead

Now I know what Al & George went through nearly 7 years ago....When the polls close, can we take it to the Supreme Court..?? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: