Sppoookyyyy contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Holloween is coming up and now's a good time to see what kind of spooks, ghosts, ghouls and goblins haunt your house. Anything around you speaks of spooks? Are haunts harrowing you? Are witches watching your every move? Does your layout have bats in it's belfry? Take a picture or a few and post them in this thread. It would be nice if it was RR related, but for this kind of fun, let's not get picky.

The rules:
  • 847.gif
    It has to be Holloween related.
  • 675.gif
    You can post as many pics as you think you need to.
  • 714.gif
    They can be railroad related or not.
  • 687.gif
    You or another family member has to have taken the photo
  • stooges8 We may or may not vote on this, we may decide sometimes around Thanksgiving or Christmas or New Years or....
This thread will close on the bewitching hour of Midnight, Oct 31st....
788.gif
788.gif

ezdays

Out AZ way
There were a few days last week that I wasn't around to take care of my layout. Something happened to Herman's haunted house high on the hill. Horrible horrors, as the experiment Grandpa Munster was doing in the basement went so very wrong. Br-r-r-r, sends shivers down my spine when I see the spiders and bats that hung around there were, well, you can see for yourself what happened:

Attachments

• Holloween1.jpg
    Holloween1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 381
  • Holloween2.jpg
    Holloween2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 372
  • Holloween3.jpg
    Holloween3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 372
  • Holloween4.jpg
    Holloween4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 385

LoudMusic

I'd been thinking about what it would take to make an HO train look like a venomous snake. Might be a nice addition to a haunted layout for the holiday.

stripes

Halloween 2005

This is me getting ready to take my 2 grandsons Trick or Treatin last year!

Can you guess which one is me! :eek:

Halloween.jpg

David

Here's a few of my house at Halloween. The last one of the pumpkin is down right terrifying!
Doc

Attachments

• window1.jpg
    window1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 261
  • window2.jpg
    window2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 267
  • P1001354.jpg
    P1001354.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 265
  • scary faces.jpg
    scary faces.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 271

who_dat73

not sure what that is

This one was taken down in Iowa. Can you tell me what do you think that is over by the buildings?
Far as I know it wasnt there when the picture was taken

Attachments

• hobo photo.jpg
    hobo photo.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 251

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
This is from Northlandz in NJ... The story goes.... There are 3 ghosts in the ghost town.... can you find them????

Attachments

• GhostTown.jpg
    GhostTown.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 235
Can you tell me what do you think that is over by the buildings?
Far as I can tell it looks like a guy in overalls squatting down watching the train...perhaps a former employee doing his duty watching a roll-by for defects?

It'd be fun to ask the crews of the trains that pass through there if they know anything about it. If this is a regular occurance (residual haunting) then they might know, or at least be on the lookout for him.

(Or the more likely explanation, someone actually there that you just didn't notice), but in the spirit of the holiday I like to think it's a ghost.

Galen

Regarding the squating ghost: It looks too big and seems to be slightly above the ground. It seems to be on a chair (but there is no chair... and it's shadow? looks wrong. I'm telling you, submit it to www.ghoststudy.com . They analyse photos like this all the time.

By the way, my humble entry is a Polar Lights (formerly Aurora) model of the Phantom of the Opera. I used to love those things!

who_dat73

(Or the more likely explanation, someone actually there that you just didn't notice), but in the spirit of the holiday I like to think it's a ghost.

Galen[/quote]
See the thing is I usally take two pictures of the same thing just in case one dosn't turn out and "he/ it" is there on one photo and not the other ?????

Ocalicreek thats what I saw somthing in coveralls with what looks like a floppy hat on, holding somthing over his knee but I cant make it out what it isjawdrop

brakie

A overly large "ghostly" face peers out of a C&O Alco S4 cab...I took this picture back in the mid 60s in Columbus,Oh.

ghost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.