Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by nellyneil, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nellyneil

nellyneil New Member

is a Ofna 1/8 Ultra GT LX Pro RTR w/26 a good car coz i want to get one or is a sportmaxx better
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

They are both good, it depends on what you want to do.
  3. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

I've had the original T-Maxx for 3 years now and still love it. I actually just ordered the Ultra LX yesterday from so I can't say personally what it is like but all I have heard about it is good. The RTR kit on tower comes with everything you need except fuel and some batteries (D's and AA's). I've looked around a lot before deciding on a buggy and for the price this is by far the best deal I've found. You can't really go wrong buying anything by Ofna either. I'll post again once I get it and let you know what I think. As far as which to get it depends on what you are planning on doing. You can't bash a buggy through a rock pile but you can take it off of jumps. If you are just planning on using it around your neighborhood then I would suggest a truck either the Maxx or the Savage, but if have a track or open field near by buggies are a blast and you can't match there speed off-road.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.