Spitfire Mk V Merlin Rolls Royce Engine

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by mldixon, Jul 26, 2009.

1. jacovdw13

jacovdw13 New Member

This is just AWSOME!Great piece of work.Well done!!!
  2. jacovdw13

jacovdw13 New Member

I could neverimagine a Spitfire like this.It looks even better than the real thing!!I'm totally bowled over!!
  3. MDesign

MDesign New Member

It looks amazing. All these details, wow. :thumb:
  4. jacovdw13

jacovdw13 New Member

Very impressive.I baught my copy today and is going to start off this weekend.Nice build!
  5. Cybermac

Cybermac Member

Amazing job!

Carry on tiger!:mrgreen:
  6. dinhonghai

dinhonghai New Member

it's so cute
  7. cp1963

cp1963 New Member

Incredible work! I will keep following this.
  8. solo67

solo67 Moshe Oshri

wow.....thats a fantastic build....i allways wanted to build in such scale
    but unfotenetly i dont have the space for it....maybe when i"ll move to a bigger house.abd that dash is stunning.
  9. atlas83

atlas83 New Member

I have already tempted some increases but without ever waiting for such a level of perfection.

:eek: :razz: :inw:Your work is impressive of quality. A real work of art. Bravo.

Because files are on my hard disk, I do not have more than to try to make as well. wall1

10. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Damn sexy..... very unique model. I would love to give it a try.... Congrats for this magnificent built.
  11. Regie

Regie Member

That. Is. Awesome!
  12. papastumpy

papastumpy Member

Has to be one of the best Spits w/engine I have seen done in paper. I like your imagination and the ability to make it come to life. Great job and this is the stuff we strive for.:thumb::thumb::thumb:Rick
  13. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

It's a compliment when I say that engine looks dirty and old.

In fact...

Picture Of The Week for you! :mrgreen:
  14. mldixon

mldixon Member

Thanks for the Picture of the week. I have not had a lot of time to continue on this, but now feel that it is time to put this one to rest. Will post some more pics of completed model soon.
  15. mysteroid

mysteroid Member

Excellent work! :eek:

16. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Wish we had something better than POTW for your work. It's that good. Congratulations!
  17. cmdr199212

cmdr199212 Member

are you still working on this?
  18. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

In a word FANTASTIC. But really so much more than that. Your work is amongst some of the finest i have had the pleasure to see. One day i hope to build this engine - she's a beauty. You should be proud... indeed VERY PROUD of what you have built. :goldcup:
  19. mldixon

mldixon Member

Still working

Yes I'm still working on this although I did get involved in a submarine which is really detailed and is taking up some time...
  20. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Submarine? detailed? please tell us more!