Spi's model - Westland Wywern

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NOBI, Jun 16, 2005.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi there,

a break before begin next project, i decide to purchase Westland Wywern from Sipshop, 4.50 euro for a very good model in scale i want. after study instruction diagram so let's the rock begin.

i begin with a part number1 (i alway build follow through sequence number of part, from 1,2,3,4,5...because that is a way what designer guide to you what u must build first) what is a propeller...this bird have 2 propeller what have 4 blade each...i only build a propeller's hub and i left blade to install later.

after that i see an instruction, they guide me to make a wheel well :? i think no need to do that wheel well for now so i skip it to build a cockpit what i ithink it is important than wheelwell now. everything fit very well with a good color registration.
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Nobi,

I'm glad you got this one............. I've enjoyed building it myself. I'm almost finished and I've even put together one of your Seafurys to go with it!

As usual I've built my to give away and it is not as detailed as yours will be. So I'm looking forward to your build, I know you will do this model justice.

I also like that your are designing the tank T-55. It is looking VERY GOOD!
  3. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

come back from T-55 and continue assemble Wywern, now i finish whole fuselage...parts fit very well but u need to sand an internal former to fit fuselage skin.
  4. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

g8 job clen work

u can please send me link of this models or the cover of it?
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

work more on wing, i decide to make this bird in fold wing state. task begin with create wing's spar and wrap wing's skin into.
  8. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

another pictures
  9. mOONwOKA

mOONwOKA Member

Nobi, Your work is admirable. Builder's skills are adequate to model's quality.
    As soon as I saw this build, a little PVA devil started to whimp - buy one for me... pppplease, buy one for me!
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Nobi,

The build looks great! I'm planning on doing it again with the wings folded.

This will be a great education experience for me!

11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

continue assemble :) today work on wing again. i had install wing into fusleage and found that wingspar is too long :) so i must cut it into 2 pieces and then install. assemble the rest of wing and some airscoop in front of wing and exhaust pipe behind wing in this time.
  12. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

More picture