Spikey Baby series 5

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by cjd, Jan 15, 2007.

1. cjd

cjd Member

2. gpr2d2

gpr2d2 New Member

The missing blue "P"

I have downloaded 18 babies and a box from the series 05.
    I can'ot find the "P" from the blue "SPICY".

(I have the complete series 04, and i'm looking for the series 01 02 and 03).

Thanks you Tanaka ;o)

3. cjd

cjd Member

The 'P' from the blue 'SPIKY' seems to be a sticking point for many people.....however.....http://www.ohashi-lab.bio.kyutech.ac.jp/~shin/SPIKY_BABY/SB05_html/SB05_BASIC2_P_295.html
    There seems to be 20 designs, including box. I'm missing series 1,2 & 3, but only through my own stupidity - I heard of Shin Tanaka on series 2, and did'nt realise how his site worked. I got the basic 'P', and thought that was it!
    Same thing on series 3.

4. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Does anyone know what the 12 versions of Shin's Mask Hoody series are? I have been able to find 11 different figures. Is there a box also?

5. cjd

cjd Member

The designs I have are MASK_HOODY_ followed by :
    MASKMAN1, 2, 3
    All in all, 12 designs, 1 blank template and no box (that I could find)

6. neon195

neon195 New Member

This is probably a silly question, but I'm new here so here goes anyway... Is there any way to get the .pdf files for the first 4 series of Spiky Baby? I've just found this forum, and am having an amazing time doing some modeling once again. However, I'm sad that I seem to have missed out on the first 4 series of these terrific models. Does Shin Tanaka occasionally re-release older designs? I'd hate to think I'll never be able to find these, but will understand if thats the case. :(
  7. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Thanks Chris!
    Got 'em all now:grin: This is a very clever way to distribute the models. This random distribution is popular in Japan but here in the US it appears to be mostly used for trading cards.

Thanks again,
  8. Kaz

Kaz Member

Can anyone point me in the direction of Shin's Tboy hoodies?
    Thanking anyone in advance.
  9. cjd

cjd Member

Dont think you can download designs, but if you e-mail him he will send you a blank template for your own design. If you can d/l designs, someone let me know how please

10. neon195

neon195 New Member

The only .pdf file designs I could find were for the Mask Hoody variations (with no box :( ), and Spiky Baby Series 5. I'd also be very interested if anyone found any other Shin Tanaka downloads to build.
  11. loafandjug

loafandjug Member

i'm looking for earlier versions of Spiky Baby also. If anyone has them saved somewhere i'd be very appreciative.