Spideman Prop: 1/1 scale Goblin Bomb!!!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Master-Bruce, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Hi guys,

Had a few hours begging lastnight and wanted to do something different. I was watching the new Spiderman movie and came up with this, the Goblin Bomb!!

A simple model, only three pages. The textures I created for it are high res. I didn't want to make it look exactly like the movie prop, I opted for a more cartoon/comic look so the colours are brighter. I'm happy with this and hope you enjoy it.

It's just going through moderation. Check the TV,movies and games section.

Here's a render of the mesh for it.

Goblin Bomb.jpg

How it looks on film.

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Its not waiting for moderation.... If you cant upload it send it to me at cgutzmer @ amfam . com
  3. Master-Bruce

Really?? Odd. I'll try again, if that fails, I'll send it to you Chris.

Thanks for letting me know buddy.
  4. Master-Bruce

5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Approved! :D and very cool :)
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I see you uploaded an image! I wonder why you can do it now and not before - I didnt change anything.....
  7. Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy. I was going to design it to be something else. As in have a purpose too, like maybe some sort of pot or kiddies money bank. Opted to keep it simple instead.

I thought that maybe you can only upload pics to files you've uploaded?? Maybe I couldn't add those BSG pics as most of the models were either uploaded by Nothing, SJSquirrel or you. I uploaded the Goblin Bomb pic when I uploaded the model itself.
  8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Maybe the Goblin Guider to go with it ??? :)
  9. Master-Bruce

What? In 1:1 too? LOL! I have thought about it. Things to do first though. :)
  10. jedidude

jedidude New Member

nice one been looking one of these for years