SPI Shop in Prague

Discussion in 'Brick & Mortar Finds' started by Joseph, Aug 31, 2004.

1. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Joseph

If thats a bad model I had better put a match to all mine :lol:

More please :roll:

2. gera

gera Member

Hi Joseph...from Panama

Hi Joseph:
    Great job......................
    know what?....Got the Balilla, just finished turning it into a 1/32 scale and started cutting away.
    Great model......keep up the good work... :wink:
    Your Shop looks great......as I told you, I'll visit you in 2006!!!!!!

3. Huey

Huey Member

I'd like everyone to know that Joseph and his webshop is top notch. I can't go to specific but I'm more than happy with his services. if he say's he'll get you the model, he'll get it to you despite the Teletubbies and their cohorts of terrorists. Thanks Joseph! Keep it up!
  4. barry

barry Active Member

card models

Maybe you should leave some freebie card models on the border, forget democracy, give them something peaceful and soothing to do instead. :lol:

5. Huey

Huey Member

Actually, I am going to do some models for a local orphanage here (with permissions granted from the designers already) before I head back for home fo good. Its just the quality of cardboard stock that I have is not good. Recently I got a ream of 160 gsm from Dubai courtesy of one of the boys, so after I get used to my brand new art knife and things have settled down, I'll start churning out those models. Still have a year and a half to go here, so its a long term project. If I'm to give them the models, it has to be a certain standard that I would give my son, so I guess the problem lies within me :lol: But I will do this in behalf of my son :D
  6. barry

barry Active Member

Brilliant idea