Spendlik's attempts of creative art

Hi guys!
I just found this section of forum (thanks to Zathros). I am not good at drawing or making illustrations, so I will post some of my render attempts. I am using Rhinoceros 3D version 4 with its own rendering core.

render-deadnought.jpg
render-arc170.jpg render-jetbike.jpg render-tancik.jpg render-tanciky.jpg

3D models of Jetbike and Dreadnought could be downloaded on my site, in model section.
Hope you like it, any comments or critics are welcome.
Ing. Spendlik

Last edited:
Thank you guys! :) One more image from my collection.

render-matsumoto.jpg
This is WIP model of Matsumoto-14 - robot from RobotJox movie. Maybe one day, you will be able to download it as a paper model (maybe).

Revell-Fan: "Spendlik" in slovak language means "tailor pin". I chose this nick looong time ago - as a joke and it turns out that it is not so bad so I am still using it :) And what you see as my avatar is only an upper part of the whole drawing of comic tailor pin. It has been drawn by Alien99 (Jan Rukr) and than "turned into digital curves, points and fills" by my younger brother. Full drawing is below :) Hope you like it

BatWing will be the first one to become a paper model. Than maybe the Matsumoto robot.

I thought I lost one of my 3D models - Warhammer 40k Dreadnought MKIV (it is an "older" version of my previous dread). But I found it on my external HDD, also with some render images.

render-dreadnought-mkIV.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I thought you would like this section, it a way of showing your works, without "showing off", and the members really enjoy looking that these works. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Just as a reminder, this is where people can post their computer work, artistic work, etc, as an end unto itself, without expectation of their being a paper model that follows. More than likely, almost positively, there won't be any model. Enjoy the Artwork. Know that some of these computer Renders take many hours to make.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Wow, that's pretty amazing you would download that. That's usually where I draw the line except for parts I have designed for people. Excellent workmanship in there!! Rhino does have a good rendering engine and if you combine the textures, lights, etc, you can come up with some really interesting Renders, which if used for parts, makes for parts coloring that would be difficult to duplicate any other way. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks good! Don't worry, my rendering attempts have to be improved as well..! ;) :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Nice thing about Rendering with Rhino, you can then apply the shadows, etc, to the parts, and print to file, and your template now has all the texture work on it. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
These renders look AMAZING!
You have done a FANTASTIC JOB so far.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I really like that platform. It would complement (most) any diorama beautifully!
I would like to try my hand at building it!