Spacedays 2006 Model-exhibition

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Thorsten Reinhardt, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorsten Reinhardt

Thorsten Reinhardt New Member

Hello, dear forum members,

I would like to make you attentive here on a small however fine model construction exhibition in the Rhine Main area.

The Spacedays 2006 in Darmstadt.

Models of the categories Science Fiction, space travel, Fantasy etc. are preferred, but everything else is also gladly seen.

I quote the homepage

The "DARMSTADT SPACE DAYS" are one of private individuals organized model construction exhibition for the range Science Fiction, space travel & Fantasy (which does not mean that we have only such models. We are open for all models). In order to arrange the meeting for our visitors and exhibitor still another little more interesting, each visitor has the possibility to select its "favorites" in the different model categories. These are honoured Sundays in the afternoon with the award of the "model Oskars". Additionally we offer a small master program, which of various lectures to the topic Science Fiction & Fantasy and space travel, demonstrations consists approximately among other things around the model construction and films, as well as a costume competition.

Exhibitor tables are to be had at any time, a previous registration is however requested.

It is there always much the matter and if it does not please one gives it something yummy to eat. (I am located in the kitchen)
    I hope we will see us there and look nevertheless times for the homepage

Many greetings

Thorsten Reinhardt
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Cool site, really great idea, and good looking models! Too bad it's way to far for me to attend:cry: .

Hope you guys have a great show. Looking forward to the pictures from it!:grin:

Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.