Space Battleship Yamato

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Vortex_4200, Aug 8, 2011.

1. SJachnow

SJachnow New Member

It's not dead, but it will take it's time. After a not so successful test build (the Internals wasn't sturdy enough, so the hull warped), i've got frustrated and decided to go on with another model. But actually I do rework the entire hull structure. So stay tuned.

I will not give up on this, because I personally want to have this model!
  2. Dented Rick

Dented Rick Human

That is good to hear. Take your time, i was just curious. :) Because personally (if your willing to share) I want this model too ;) :thumb:
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I'll second that!! I think a lot of people would like this model. :)
  4. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Well I am glad to hear that the project is not dead, so I will look forward to building this once it is released, so I am right behind Zathros and I third that, show us some pics when you have a chance. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  5. legal01

legal01 Member

Love this model, very hard to find a decent version to doanload that isnt Alice Papermodels stolen. Keep up the project!
  6. smchristopher

smchristopher 87.3% nerd

I chatted with the designer of the Yamato 2199 today via Facebook. I asked when the full scale model would be released and he told me that he's having copyright issues and therefore is not going to publish it. Hopefully this will change in the future, because I really want to build this thing!

8. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Downloadable too, with Download Helper plug-In for Firefox. Thanks ARMORMAN !! :)
  9. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Any more news on this model??
  10. b0bman

b0bman Member

quagmire; heh,heh. gigitty,gigitty-ohhh yeah! (sorry- had to be done.i'm such a schmuck)
    Dented Rick likes this.