Sopwith Camel "Comic" Nightfighter

Horus

Feb 9, 2004
UK
www.paperwarbirds.com
Hi Folks,
The model of the Sopwith Camel "Comic" Nightfighter is now ready.
WOHcomic.gif

Many thanks to Raimund Kelterer for his advice and comments on the kit, which now includes diagrams to assist with rigging and a newly drawn 3-view. With six pages of parts and six pages of illustrated instructions, this model puts together all feedback given by many of you over the past few months.
The model is fully editable and for a limited time available for the price of $6.99. As members of Cardmodels.net, you may request a second kit from the WOH line for free when you purchase the Sopwith Camel "Comic". Email me with your transaction code and your choice of second kit, and I'll do the rest. The closing date for this offer is May 7th.
Subscribers can download the model from the subscribers area now.

Kind regards

Marcus

Maurice

Jan 16, 2004
Marcus

I'd like to congratulate you on your ability to adapt.
I trust you will see the benefit reflected in your sales figures.

Good luck

Maurice

Horus

Feb 9, 2004
UK
www.paperwarbirds.com
Thanks Maurice,
Anyone with ideas for kits to be released in the future, drop a line here, or to my PM box or email.
I have an Ilya Mourymettz on the drawing board, which I shall revisit and apply some of the new tricks I learned while working on the "Comic"
This one will be fully editable too, to allow rescaling, rather than locking it up and selling different versions in different scales.
There are 12 pages of parts already, and a similar number of illustrations on the construction sequence. Here is a thumbnail of some of the sheets to have a look at.