soon as i turn it on, it wants to go>Why<

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

i do all of that
  2. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Just set your engine back to the factory specs. They will be rich of course. The adjust the low end needle to get it right. Run you car for a few quick passes and adjust the high end needle. This is all you need to do assuming that the idle scres is set up right.--J
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah but what if my idle screw is in the wrong place and stufff
  4. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

their all good answeres but this will happen becouse your throttle is to open on your controller their will be 2 little knobe their is on a traxxas one says sterring one says throttle on mine you urn it counter clock wise you can do this by when the car is not running just opn turn this knob make sure it goes closed not open then you wont take off but when the car starts you must make it come open just a little so it stays ideling but it doesnt take off
  5. Send it in to get fixed
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Ok everyone theres no need to reply to this message no more cuse Its fixed and it now runs fine
  7. Mastec

Mastec New Member

A broken clutch spring will also make it want to go. I had the same problem everytime I started mine so I sat here scratching my head for days. Thought about it, took the clutch bell off and the spring was broken. Bought a new one and everything is fine once again.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

yeah,if your clutch shoe has no spring,it will rub against the the bell and the car will start to move.
  9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

How do i take my clutch off
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.