Something went wrong!!!!

Ok, I had asked Santa for a DCC system for Christmas. I was very specific!

LG200429902.jpg
:D

This is what I got!!!!! jawdrop Scroll down!

molly003.jpg

Meet 8 week old Molly!

Can anyone advise me how to program her? and where do the couplers go???? sign1

David

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Programing takes a bit with one of thoseannounce1 ......she has an auto coupler on the front endsign1 ....take a knotted old sock and hold it in and she will latch onto it real fast.....sometimes they don't uncouple well though:curse: !

Rick

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
She's an 0-4-0 -- all speed - hardly any pulling power :) You have to "Re-fuel" her every chance she gets :) :) And yes, Like the Pomeranian we have, she'll find a human to latch on to and not let go easily... :D

Mine follows my wife wherever she goes, yells (barks) at her when she gets home from work "How dare you leave me home!!!???!!!) :D Lays down under her chair .......until he hears me open the refrigerator door.. He knows I'm a soft touch - "accidentally" dropping food for the doggie :D :D :D

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
COngratulations on th elatest addiiton to your fleet!.

e made the same mistake, er I mean opened our hearts to a lab mix puppy about four months ago. Don't worry, he's finally house broken (well most of the time) and hardly ever chews on the furniture anymore. On the plus side, he has taken to climbing into bed with Mrs. Doc and I about 4am every morning.

But they're right, she's a cutie!
Doc

hiscopilot

Dec 27, 2006
Spring Hill, TN
Thats so funny. Totally something my husband would do to me. But hey- he makes the money...

Have fun, my sis programmed them for a living before she decided to go int the fire service... and she has worked miracles on my 2 labs in just minutes each visit!

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Doc Holliday said:
COngratulations on th elatest addiiton to your fleet!.

e made the same mistake, er I mean opened our hearts to a lab mix puppy about four months ago. Don't worry, he's finally house broken (well most of the time) and hardly ever chews on the furniture anymore. On the plus side, he has taken to climbing into bed with Mrs. Doc and I about 4am every morning.

But they're right, she's a cutie!
Doc
We have a lab mix as well. Her name is Dora (My daughter named her.) and she's 3/4 lab and 1/4 mystery mutt. She's only 6 months old and already as big as a moose.

Stripes-
What type of dog is Molly?

Attachments

• Dora6months.jpg
    Dora6months.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 100

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Hey! Me too! Have a look at the Digitrax Zephyr I got!

She's a Golden Doodle. That means half Retriever, half poodle. They are not supposed to shed.

Attachments

• DCP_4782 low res.jpg
    DCP_4782 low res.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 46

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Thats a cute looking 0-4-0...With sound no doubt.
I have one too...But it's three years old, and after a couple of months I got the programming down.
And it's "User Friendly" also.