Something to make you smile

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
My 4 year old daughter drew these train pictures for me. You might recognize the blue Thomas the Tank Engine, some sort of boxcab diesel, and me and her going for a ride in a steam engine... :) :D

Andrew

Attachments

• ava - blue thomas sm.jpg
    ava - blue thomas sm.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 22
  • ava - boxcab sm.jpg
    ava - boxcab sm.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ava - thomas sm.jpg
    ava - thomas sm.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yes, yes!! She has captured you to a "T".:rolleyes::rolleyes: Got every detail perfectly....:thumb::D:thumb::D

It's amazing watching them grow up. We don't have any daughters, but our two grand-daughters are in that stage right now, but we can't get them interested in trains just yet.:wave::wave:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
ezdays said:
Yes, yes!! She has captured you to a "T".:rolleyes::rolleyes: Got every detail perfectly....:thumb::D:thumb::D
You will note that the horizontal lines across the middle of the figures are seatbelts... ;) She's all about safety first! :D

Andrew

ausien

Each one a masterpeice, a Jem God bless her hart, love abounds there Andrew. enjoy...have a good one..steve

cidchase

Made my day, Andrew! :thumb: :thumb: Guy in the next office had to come see what I was laffin' at. (no disparagement of her talent!) She's really getting it, with the wheels, ties and rails, smoking stacks, Toby, etc. A great job!!!!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Hey Andrew,
Next time you pose for a portrait................smile. :D :D :D :D

I still have a bunch of those, that my daughters did. Those are the neat little things that life is made of.
Pete

screen

She shure has a great daddy and she want to share - I remember my daughters way back when and it makes for more fun when they are arround - now the 2 1/2 year old grand daughter helps out and even knows how to feather the control to make the train go fast and slow -
Great job MasonJar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!