Something to make you smile

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MasonJar, Sep 21, 2005.

1. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

My 4 year old daughter drew these train pictures for me. You might recognize the blue Thomas the Tank Engine, some sort of boxcab diesel, and me and her going for a ride in a steam engine... :) :D

Attached Files:

2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yes, yes!! She has captured you to a "T".:rolleyes::rolleyes: Got every detail perfectly....:thumb::D:thumb::D

It's amazing watching them grow up. We don't have any daughters, but our two grand-daughters are in that stage right now, but we can't get them interested in trains just yet.:wave::wave:
  3. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

You will note that the horizontal lines across the middle of the figures are seatbelts... ;) She's all about safety first! :D

4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

That's was nice of her to do that. At least she is all about safety.
  5. Wabash Banks

Wabash Banks Member

The boxcab looks like she was drawing Toby.
  6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

That's great!!! :)
  7. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Warms ones heart...
    there's still some love at there.
  8. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Very cute Andrew.

I guess next week she will start to "detail" your layout with you?
  9. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Are you the one with 3 eyes? :p
  10. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Thats better than I can do.
    How is she at drawing track plans?
  11. ausien

ausien Active Member

Each one a masterpeice, a Jem God bless her hart, love abounds there Andrew. enjoy...have a good one..steve
  12. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Made my day, Andrew! :thumb: :thumb: Guy in the next office had to come see what I was laffin' at. (no disparagement of her talent!) She's really getting it, with the wheels, ties and rails, smoking stacks, Toby, etc. A great job!!!!
  13. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Hey Andrew,
    Next time you pose for a :D :D :D :D

I still have a bunch of those, that my daughters did. Those are the neat little things that life is made of.
  14. screen

screen Member

She shure has a great daddy and she want to share - I remember my daughters way back when and it makes for more fun when they are arround - now the 2 1/2 year old grand daughter helps out and even knows how to feather the control to make the train go fast and slow -
    Great job MasonJar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!